The Ridiculous Complaints thread

God, Richard, you are such a Richard…

4 Likes

Did you know, that RNG loves and hates me at the same time?

14 pulls all together this time and another 3 green healers.

Hey RNG, do you have all the tonics for me, too?

las quejas no hay que quitarlas, tiene que quedar prueba de los errores, si no, las quejas quedarían descalificadas y no tendrían sentido

las quejas no hay que quitarlas, tiene que quedar prueba de los errores, si no, las quejas quedan descalificadas y no tendrían sentido

1 Like

A menos que las quejas sean ridículas. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d like to complain that the author of this thread Quiz: do you know how to spell the names of these 20 E&P heroes?, aka I, created a quiz where two of the questions’ correct answers were not included in the quiz.

And actually one of the two names without a correct option was Derric, who is Petri’s avatar. This is what I get for pointing out the Devs’ mistake on their forum. That’s what I call karma :smile:

8 Likes

You should not have moved away.

1 Like

How am I suppose to identify selected opponents at war?!? All 30 members names is similar and same number of characters…
I mean if they swap positions I’m done… no way I found who is who…
I have to complain about it … FML

7 Likes

You’ve got 24 hours to learn Korean. Plenty of time.

5 Likes

or recruit a Korean-speaking player :wink: you grow your own alliance too - win!

2 Likes

Oh? (“sweet mother of mercy!..”) And I thought Cyrillic was a challenge!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I really like the space you added @Duaneski, really opens up the thread to open plan living

I would like to seriously know what Gravemaker is using to set my heroes on fire. Even with Vela pouring the whole ocean on them after he’s done, they continue to burn and burn.

5 Likes

Gravemaker rediscovered the secret of Greek Fire.

But he’s not sharing. He gets very hot under the collar if you ask.

4 Likes

I heard that Vela switched from attacking with water, to attacking with rubbing alcohol. Cleanliness and all that.

7 Likes

Then I complain that Vela should be healing me rather than hurting me. SG get on that now!

3 Likes

It is ridiculous that this dude is Level 75, for starters…

But then, where did that ridiculously cool avatar come from?? Anyone know? I’ve never seen it, nor anything remotely like it…

2 Likes

I believe it is a S3 mission reward

5 Likes

Season 3 mission. Kill 600 of them and you can have it too. I was halfway there when AR started

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the Living Axes avatar from defeating 600 Season III Enemies, but you have to defeat 400 Boars in Season III to move on to that one first.