The Ridiculous Complaints thread

When you get flagged for gameplay questions in general chat.

I’d like 3 more capes for compensation.

6 Likes

You were flagged for being so Grimm. We only accept happy thoughts here.

I just went back to look at that post. This complaint really isn’t that ridiculous. :wink:

Can someone please confirm with the community, which seasonal pattern the ducks migration is tailored to?

It’s nothing but clear virtual skies, but I’m seeing a lot of migration in real life here in NC.

3 Likes

Graymane: Rare??!??

I just looked up the word ‘Rare’. The Oxford dictionary says: ‘not occurring very often. E.g: a rare genetic disorder’

Graymane looks like a genetic disorder but he is by no means ‘Rare’. Maybe SG meant: (of meat) lightly cooked, so that the inside is still red instead— Cause the only time Graymane’s rare is when I’m feeding him to Vela undercooked.

He’s in almost every single 10-pull summons I’ve done. SG should allow me to feed say a hundred Graymanes to one till it becomes Fenrir. Srsly.

Oh & 100 Kailanis should evolve into Leonidas or Kingston, (based on looks alone obviously).

6 Likes

I’m so fed up with this game. I can’t buy a win!:angry:

No, I don’t mean I keep getting bad tiles and lose all the time.
I mean I’m fed up that when I press ‘fight’ I’m not given the option to pay money to win the fight. What sort of game is this?!

3 Likes

I must complain about the duck hunt.

Seriously.

I have to wait until they get scared off by hunters before they fly?

Its just wrong

There should actually be a button to win automatically without even paying. Also a button to decimate Titans with a one-shot kill using Dawa. I believe SG is collating our valuable feedback here so just wait for the auto-win button to appear. Have faith bruh.

3 Likes

But… but… I want to show off the size of my wallet.
I can’t do that if it’s a freely available option. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200316_221237

Screenshot_20200316_220939

10 Likes

There is a disturbing lack of diversity and representation here. Seriously. Only Yellows and only Pandas? the other colors are just as important!

and werewolves, elves, orcs, goblins deserve their chance too!

now let’s all sing kum-bhy-ah…

5 Likes

This team represents political diversity

The :panda_face: over on this side :point_left: is all about state run infrastructure and redistributing wealth from the borgeoisie to the proletariat.

The :panda_face: in the middle is pro constitutional democracy, compassionate capitalism and free trade agreements

The :panda_face: on :point_right: side… well, he’s happy with just pandas

5 Likes

not representative enough! there should be one panda scowling in the back, refusing to take part because anarchy is the only way! can’t trust pandas to run a government… :wink:

2 Likes

He was asked to attend, but refused

3 Likes

… and then went on a protest. I hear he’s camped outside of Atlantis now, with a “down with the monarchy!” sign.

2 Likes

3tyf1m

12 Likes

(Apologies if this is off-topic since it’s a semi-legit complaint.)

I’d like to complain that even @Staff_SGG don’t know how to write Kashhrek’s name:

15 Likes

ITS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

New beta had been up for over 30 minutes and @zephyr1 STILL hasn’t updated the #beta-beat threads!!!

How is this OK!!!

11 Likes

Not only that, but the costumed heroes have their original descriptions, not their costumed descriptions.

4 Likes

Whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings