The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I’m just shattered. My world has ended.

Lepus was one of the first 5*s I maxed, and he was my strongest hitter for a while. When I got him, my raiding really
improved. With Kiril and Triton, and then later Grimm and Sonya, he made my Blue strike force a team to be reckoned with. And he works really well with most of my other colors too.

But now… now… just look… I faced him in an offensive raid and saw…

he is TINY! he’s like a doll next to these human-sized heroes! seriously! he’s even shorter and smaller than Danzaburo! everyone towers over him! what is he, Yoda??? Talks he like this? Oh the humanity (the… rabbitry?) I can just imagine those smug human heroes bending over and patting him on the head and being all “aw, speak up little guy!

AND I BROUGHT MY OWN LEPUS TO FIGHT THIS LEPUS! OH THE CRINGE! How insensitive of me!

I was so angry, I had to murder the opposing Delilah tank immediately! That smirk, you just KNOW what she was thinking having this tiny, tiny furry forest creature flanking her, watching her back! She didn’t even appreciate that enemy Lepus got off HIS special, the only one on the team to do so, because of his fast mana! What did Elena, Kadilen and Domitia ever do for you, huh, Delilah? Well, nothing in THIS battle!

Sob! one of my first heroes and SG has taken the joy out of using him!

I DEMAND… DEMAND…

1. 3 more copies of Lepus so I can have them stand on each other’s shoulders and have the other heroes stop laughing at them,

2. my first Lepus therefore must have his stats quadrupled to reflect this;

3. one copy of every single hero in the game, including all heroes to be released in future, to be deposited into my account, so I can teach them to respect the bunny by having them bow to him with reverence every day,

4. and a free increase of hero slots to accommodate them all AND an additional 50 slots for feeders so I can do 10x feeding in all colors.

RESPECT THE BUNEH!!!

20 Likes