The Ridiculous Complaints thread

nooo

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Okay okay I’m having way too much fun here… I’ll stop now.

Maybe… :grin:

13 Likes

That guy… looks like me at the moment :rofl:

Would you mind to share the 3-digit number on the back of the card? :grin:
It is… :thinking:… for… :thinking:… a Research :innocent:

Research of the highest possible number of gems i can buy with that card :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin:

4 Likes

Sure! It’s 123. Not my card, so knock yourself out! :grin:

I have a feeling I’m probably going to get moderated soon if I keep posting ridiculous stuff, but I cannot stop myself…

9 Likes

I believe this was the original idea for the opening scene of 2001

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard, you have a “secret” admirer.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as they say.

5 Likes

I’d like to complain that the game is too dang fun for players who have only 3* and 4* heroes! There’s too much engaging strategy to be had, too many team combinations, and too much of that wonderful anticipation with TC11 that you might finally be able to complete and start leveling your own personal pack of Greymanes!

Honestly, if the Devs are truly committed to making every player’s life a miserable, gem-grubbing grind, they should give every single one of us a 5* hero to begin with…

5 Likes

Ugh that’d suck I’d delete the game at that point or actually maybe I’d spend more MONEY (wink wink nudge nudge SG)

They gave you a free Bane! What more do you want from them??? :laughing:

3 Likes

Thorne. I want a free Thorne dagnabbit!!!

4 Likes

I personally want a free Vivica.

Here’s an idea… on every player’s 1 year anniversary of playing the game, they get a Birthday Summon Token that allows them to summon any 1 vanilla hero of their choosing.

Uh oh.

You’ve ventured out of Ridiculousville into actual idea posts:

6 Likes

See, my hero demand was ridiculous. Vivica would actually be useful, so there’s no point in giving her to neophytes… Bring on the Thorne Brigade!

Or, you know, they could just demand a shrubbery in exchange for a hero…

5 Likes

Doh. I did it again. :man_facepalming:

Okay, okay. Let’s try to keep this ridiculous.

Every player gets a free Margaret.

3b4q4h

5 Likes

They could actually mix a few heroes into one to create a 6* free anniversary hero, given each complete year of playing :

• G. Owl mana speed
  • Atomos special skill
  • Gobbler defense
  • Leonidas HP
  • Justice attack stat
  • New rainbow color :rainbow:
  • Weak against all color
  • Extra strong against :rainbow:
  • Can only be leveled by feeding him other 6* anniversary hero. Needs 5 hero for each ascension

Drunken time over. Stop sharing the brew Kiril!!!

6 Likes

After watching my heroes get pummeled by arrows during the most recent war, I can’t help but wonder about the ridiculous number shields that I’ve collected for them.

Seriously, 5 heroes can’t protect themselves from a few arrows given 3k shields? Even after receiving warnings that the arrows are about to fire? I demand that my heroes receive advanced training in defensive tactics or that SG gives me emblems in exchange for my worthless shields to boost their defense.

16 Likes

How many Sturdy shields do you have? Maybe that’s the rub?

(I’m thinking the one you pictured might be similar in thickness to a 1-ply toilet paper?)

4 Likes

I’m here to complain how much I miss @Kitten and @Bruno82

I miss their ridiculous lucky pulls! I miss whining I still don’t have Wilbur.

I’m ridiculous, I know :woman_shrugging:

:heart:

7 Likes

You could always start a Ridiculous Whining Thread :grin:

3 Likes

Why are hidden blades so hidden, plz tell me who keeps hiding them :frowning:

1st world E&P problems…

13 Likes

Cookie Settings