The Ridiculous Complaints thread

This thread is only for ridiculous complaints. That is a legitimate complaint, and therefore off topic.

5 Likes

Nah, just joking. I hope you didn’t take this seriously :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I try not to take anything too seriously. :wink: I definitely don’t take myself seriously.

EDIT: and apologies, I’m trying to give likes to your posts but it seems I’ve run out of likes for the day.

4 Likes

Just had a battle with a talented BT tank. Bad board, he activates. OK. No blue tiles, but I have purples instead. I hit the orc with Seshat and revives. But still got the attack buff as ghost, even if Seshat debuffs a target. So actually, BT dies somewhere between being hit and got debuffed. This is ridiculous. As my complaint.

5 Likes

I once attacked a team with BT and he revived 5 times in a row. :open_mouth:
Kept healing himself, too. It was annoying.

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since my last complaint…

I need to complain about my not-so-very-smart smartphone deciding to get the chills and freeze completely, right when I was attempting to give the lovely Chaos Spider a manicure! Having to restart my not-so-very-smart smartphone resulted in this little gem:

Furthermore; yes there is more…this obviously threw my geniusness right out the window as I attempted to Join the upcoming Raid Tournament!

Imagine my horror when I found I couldn’t join - “shut the front door”, I hear you say … what on earth is going on??? After pressing “Join” umpteem times I furiously swipe/press to the forums and start a thread: Unable To Join 2* Raid Tournament

Which leads me to my next complaint that I’d turned into a “I MUST start a forum thread before investigating PROPERLY and reply before ABSORBING any helpful (and plainly obvious) information” gamer!

9 Likes

I love it when I post here…I kill it dead in it’s tracks :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I realise that this is from a long time ago but I’m catching up on all the ridiculous stuff I’ve missed and can’t help but comment, you complain about how SG has let you down by leaving you 9pts short but then mention 8/7 for Xp, but the dirty little secret that no one talks about is 9/1, if you had’ve gone 9/1 with your last 3 WE you wouldn’t have been in that situation.
Anyway the real reason I came here was to complain!
Everything is going great as of late and I’ve had no reason to come here and see the ridiculous complaints, also the standard of complaint seems to have improved (which is ridiculous enough itself since it was already touching the ceiling)
I demand SG makes a tiny mistake in my game so I can complain more often!

30 Miki making musical masterpieces while masterbaking muffins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

lol

scroll down for explanation

2 Likes

Not sure how this guy attacked me so many times in the last 24 hours…

NOTE: I edited them all together, but this was all within the past day… all the same guy.

This is a ridiculous complaint because after it’s all said and done, I only ended up losing 1 trophy in the deal. :slight_smile: And even that was because I stupidly left Colen in the lineup instead of Proteus (I swap Colen in to run 20-4 for backpacks).

I still find it curious that the same person was able to attack me so many times. Someone has to be really, really committed to rerolling to find the same person again, wouldn’t you think? :wink:

2 Likes

Has happened to me too! I once had a bloke attack three times and win the last. I revenged, only to see him back in my tower a couple of hours later again attacking several times. The day after I met the same dude in war. We had that date since the beginning, obviously.

I’d like to complain I’m to ridiculously busy to make any proper complaints ;/. Have a long list of grudges I’ll treat y’all to when irl decides to step down a bit!!

4 Likes

I’d like to complain about your ridiculous busyness. I don’t want to wait. Why should I have to wait? Postpone this irl thing you speak of and get to the important stuff alreadty!

PS I thought IRL merged with CART to become NTT

3 Likes

I want to complain about the lack of empathy in the rankings for the raid tournaments.

If you do excellent you are in the Top 1%
If you do really well you are Top 5%
If you do well you are Top 10%
If you do adequately you are Top 25%
If you do ok you are Top 50%
If you do meh you are Top 75%

If you suck though, not only are you an embarrassment to your alliance but you are labeled Bottom 25%

BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. SCRAPINGS FROM THE DREGS. Wow can’t you just feel that warm fuzzy glow now?

Why not instead say Top 100% and give them (me) a miniscule iota of a brief glimpse at self-respect?

11 Likes

I would like to file a formally ridiculous complaint! The game interprets the common
building abbreviation SH17 as a nasty-nasty nastiness and bleeps it out!!! How on earth can I effectively gripe to my fellow alliance teammates about how bloody long it takes to build this level of stronghold, if the game thinks I’m swearing at them!?!?!

I’m outraged! Outraged, I say!

Unless, of course, this is the Devs’ not so subtle way of acknowledging that this is a truly redonkulous build time… If so, then do ignore me and carry on…!

5 Likes

I wonder then how they interpret SH23 (10 freakin’ days!)

3 Likes

If you set your ALLIANCE language to something else say Spanish it won’t beep it out as long as you all still talk in English lol

Oh god I don’t even want to know do they ban? Lol

1 Like

They do banish your worker for half a fortnight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d like to complain about the horribly ferocious and scary monsters.
20190910_191432
What’s coming next? Baby chicks and kittens?

7 Likes

@Randy, Dog goes woof, cat goes meow…

I’d like to complain that I posted that ridiculous link. :slight_smile:

3 Likes