The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Yeah I gave up on it when I reached 1500 unread posts. I did early on take part in the count up to 115 or so.

2 Likes

We got up to 300 and something in the 20 post thread already. :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry, no real complaints allowed in this thread. :wink:

6 Likes

LOL @TGW you’ll have to check the Beta Beat.

2 Likes

Who’s complaining? Not me. I’m just being ridiculous.

My only real complaints are with my personal RNG, but that’s completely out of your hands… or is it? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m sure there’s a button for your RNG on this thing somewhere. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Okay, so I tried reading the early release beta stuff about Alka-Seltzer shards, but I had to stop due to my inability to digest it… :face_with_thermometer:

2 Likes

Strangely while I read this in a hurry (didn’t notice the language) it looks like "It’s your fault… "

2 Likes

That my war opponent had his last hero Magni revive and then proceed to unleash his special skill and kill my last hero :scream:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :art: Empires & Puzzles Official Fan Art Contest Summer 2019 - Discussion

Man, I have this problem with Poseidon. He looks like he’s made out of plastic with a badly photoshopped six pack… too bad his stats are good or I would’ve dumped him with my Margaret. Margaret can die in a pit of fire.

1 Like

Yesterday’s war was terrible. Dismal! My entire alliance complained of bad boards, we couldn’t even pull off two resets. Lowest scoring war we’ve had in a long time.

… we still won. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::thinking::grin::laughing::crazy_face:

1 Like

I’d like to complain that this Titan’s ridiculous giggling distracted me when it saw the opening board:

I moved the purple up on the left and salvaged a decent hit out of it… but still a weaker hit than I’m accustomed to against purple titans. :wink:

6 Likes

Oh yes, I’m familiar with that titan. What I hate about him is that every time I see him, for some reason I think he’s a red titan and I end up bringing the wrong team :confounded:

LE. Nice. You are right TGW, I was thinking only about red, because is what I’ve seen in the first second.

I may be wrong, but I believe moving the purple up on the left would also have resulted in a red diamond stun (by also moving the blues up to a 4 match, followed by a 5 red match under the weak point).

I is trying to git gud at this tile matching thingy. I almost have the hang of it. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not particularly smart, but I’m also not as dumb as I look. :grin:

My hero roster isn’t particularly impressive, my alliance is mid-tier at best, I’m firmly stuck in platinum for raids (no chance at diamond anytime soon), but I have been studying different heroes and boards and etc. I have accepted that I will never be the best, but I’m determined to be the most goodest mediocre player I can be by maximizing the effectiveness of the limited amount of worthless junk that SG allows me to have. :wink:

4 Likes

Nobody questioned that. You have the tendency to speak double (at least) than anyone else on this forum. And I speak a lot. I’m envious :joy:

1 Like

My brain churns out thoughts quicker than my mouth or fingers can process them. Hence why I occasionally post really stupid comments, because I haven’t had time to properly organize and inspect them first. I apologize for my sloppiness and chronic foot-in-mouth disease.

I think if I was born maybe 10 years later, I might have been diagnosed with ADHD or something similar.

I like this game because I like collecting and leveling the heroes and the constant push to improve my own scores. I like the forum as an outlet for all the rest of the junk still rattling around in my head after I’ve used up my flags. :grin:

5 Likes

Complaint: @TGW posts too much! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes