The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I have a serious complaint: Atlantis rises and the farming frenzied it inspired me to, burning we flasks like there was no tomorrow, has given me tendinitis! My left wrist proved too frail for the task of balancing the phone for hours and hours of farming and the hand that comes with the wrist is basically incapacitated.

This has an impact on real life activities of course - I can now claim strategic incompetence when it comes to tasks such as grocery shopping and sorting the laundry; total win in other words - but has also proven detrimental to raiding. Just lost a raid from tapping the wrong tiles when the phone balanced on my knee slid off it. Typing this has been painful to no end, but what doesn’t one to do to get a complaint in…

5 Likes

You could learn to type with your :nose:

6 Likes

My corn on the cob? My rocket ship? I am a female you know…

5 Likes

It’s supposed to be a nose. Kinda poor representation now that I look at it.

Someone should complain about the poor emoji artwork.

7 Likes

Sweet Jeebus @TGW, they come together now, Shampoo AND conditioner all in one. Shower in 2 minutes!!

1 Like

I actually create a bug thread about that:

5 Likes

Blasphemy!

20 characters’ worth even

3 Likes

I first read the title as “Server Outrage” and thought O M G even the servers are getting in on the ridiculous complaints now!

7 Likes

Servers are upset of getting cheap power made from solarpannels.
They want it the oldschool way and nice and dirty!

6 Likes

Today’s ridiculous thing to complain about: I forgot to reset my Hero Chest before my tournament attacks… I went 4-0 before I remembered. :frowning: Then I reset, won the last one (now 10-0 so far, by some miracle!), and now after some less successful raids, I’m still 14 away from filling it.

It would be done right now and the timer merrily counting down when I go to work shortly, but noooooo… stupid just-woke-up brain forgot to reset it.

6 Likes

How come only those affected by the server outage were given compensation?

I had to read about it on alliance chat AND tasked mods to merge two dupe threads.

So who’s the real victim?

6 Likes

I agree, doesn’t a server outage affect everyone in some way?

What about the SGG neighbour down the street who’s toast popped prematurely due to the electrical spike caused by the outage? Here he doesn’t even play the game but he’s inconvenienced with limp whitish toast because of it. He surely deserves a GM for that!

3 Likes

That was my nickname at school

5 Likes

I was totally intending on hitting the titan before I saw people posting about a server outage, and I got nervous about the “what if”, what if the server drops me in the middle of my titan hit and I get an embarrassingly low score and my alliance laughs at me? I feel I should get a titan energy flask as compensation for the Hypothetical Traumatic Stress Disorder I suffered as a result.

6 Likes

My complaint of the day:

It makes it incredibly hard to stalk those I love when they leave their alliances without informing me of where they are headed. How inconsiderate and selfish of them.

8 Likes

That’s beginner level stalking.

I always check your phone when you’re sleeping.

And could you try vacuuming under your bed occasionally? Thanks

9 Likes

Next time, could you please use my WE flags and hit the titan for me. Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Your hypothetical titan energy flask is in the mail :grin:

3 Likes

Ffs, how am i supposed to kill 150 GREEN titans?
GET YOUR GAME TOGETHER SSG

Just kidding, quite happy :rofl:

13 Likes

It IS a game of patience. Shouldn’t take more than a year and a half.

6 Likes