The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I was raided by a Sid once and lost. Then I revenged him and lost again. It made me think “Wow I’m that good, huh”.

4 Likes

My little dragon got greedy and is now selling fried chicken.

Corellian Fried Chicken

10 Likes

Ridiculous complaint about the tournament that started today: My opponent had Colen as tank. Colen revived twice. Colen was immediately healed each time after he revived. Colen didn’t get a chance to revive a third time, because he burned all my heroes to death.

I am unreasonably angry at RNG today.

13 Likes

Another great advantage of the new buildings is to increase recruit production by 0 per hour…

Screenshot_20190708_161111

8 Likes

FTFY

5 Likes

At least it’s not a -0 :smile:

5 Likes

If they divided the recruit production by zero, we’d have a server crash!

6 Likes

And it is MUCH better to add to it by zero than to multiply by zero.

3 Likes

Vengeance is mine!

I’d like to complain that my cool idea to take the name Fizban and then later to get the Melendor avatar picture is not as unique as I thought. :frowning:

At least I have a cooler pin: :wink:

11 Likes

Apparently the Dragonlance cycle is still fresh in several memories :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You wait 2 hrs and get 1 recruit…
Ridiculous and the visual promises more than it holds. The new house is quite disappointing. Not even 2 recruits per hour.

4 Likes

Singles party!! Who wants to settle down and live with others. Not in my kingdom!

6 Likes

Hey but now you can wait NINE hours between fetching them instead of just five. Now you can sleep peacefully without worrying about recruit generation efficiency losses.

8 Likes

What now @nevarmaor; ridiculous positivity? Here ?!

4 Likes

To set us back onto complaints I have a serious one regarding the performance of Squarebod Nopants, our grimm orphan.

I farm 5-8 for backpacks when I’ve no better ideas for stuff to do (there’s a lot of farming 5-8 during Skype meetings…). For the boss I always use Grimm as his special is the fastest and I’ve no patience. At all. And he gets all three of them in one hit, like

But every once in a while he doesn’t get all three of them in one hit! Nothing ever changes with my farm team, same guys, same troops. Never tiles last wave. And this happens

I can only interpret this as intentional obstruction from Grimm’s side. Stern actions shall have to be taken. There’s competition for those emblems ya know blue boy!

10 Likes

Why can’t I replace Hawkmoon’s and Isshtak’s feathers with titan plumes?

This is waste of obviously higher quality feathers. Add a slot on emblem tree to accomadate this new skin. Ive killed titans to get that plumage so don’t make me wait.

Looking good is hard work. Next I’ll want titan egg omelettes. Just a heads up…

6 Likes

It’s Grimm keeping you on your toes. Paying too much attention to the Skype meeting? C’mon, priorities!

5 Likes

SG refuses my money.
I’d like to have more teams.
But SG seems to be fed up :rofl:

Screenshot_20190709_234645

9 Likes

Regarding the new Skittleskull costume, I’d like to point out that I was joking…

4 Likes

Do SG

• respect @garanwyn so much that his word is lore
    • copy and paste any old rubbish
    • it’s just monkeys and typewriters, man

0 voters

5 Likes