The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I hope Dell figures out how to improve on field aid! Sounds like he/she is not a fan?!

5 Likes

My App Store says I’m current. I’m 22.0.0 build 586. Using apple.

2 Likes

Well there is your problem. You are much too young for real balls.

5 Likes

Haha, didn’t even nearly spot that!
Should I edit it?
I mean technically it’s not all there.
But don’t want to get in trouble, love this thread too much :heart:

P.s 30 Dell washing mouth out with soap

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn’t I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)

This is odd… I’m not even drunk!

Screenshot_20190707-222405__01

:wink: There’s an impostor out there… he even has the same avatar as me!

It reminds me of a bit from the Jim Carrey movie Liar, Liar: “I’m kickin’ my ■■■, do ya mind??”

12 Likes

I was raided by a Sid once and lost. Then I revenged him and lost again. It made me think “Wow I’m that good, huh”.

4 Likes

My little dragon got greedy and is now selling fried chicken.

Corellian Fried Chicken

10 Likes

Ridiculous complaint about the tournament that started today: My opponent had Colen as tank. Colen revived twice. Colen was immediately healed each time after he revived. Colen didn’t get a chance to revive a third time, because he burned all my heroes to death.

I am unreasonably angry at RNG today.

13 Likes

Another great advantage of the new buildings is to increase recruit production by 0 per hour…

8 Likes

FTFY

5 Likes

At least it’s not a -0 :smile:

5 Likes

If they divided the recruit production by zero, we’d have a server crash!

6 Likes

And it is MUCH better to add to it by zero than to multiply by zero.

3 Likes

Vengeance is mine!

I’d like to complain that my cool idea to take the name Fizban and then later to get the Melendor avatar picture is not as unique as I thought. :frowning:

At least I have a cooler pin: :wink:

11 Likes

Apparently the Dragonlance cycle is still fresh in several memories :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You wait 2 hrs and get 1 recruit…
Ridiculous and the visual promises more than it holds. The new house is quite disappointing. Not even 2 recruits per hour.

4 Likes

Singles party!! Who wants to settle down and live with others. Not in my kingdom!

6 Likes

Hey but now you can wait NINE hours between fetching them instead of just five. Now you can sleep peacefully without worrying about recruit generation efficiency losses.

8 Likes

What now @nevarmaor; ridiculous positivity? Here ?!

4 Likes

Cookie Settings