The Ridiculous Complaints thread

It’s me. I thought the rest of your alliance deserved a shot at good loot. Quit hogging the A+ slots.

It turns out that Wu’s miss rate is 32% - 5% per 20k points of score on your last hit. Should have kept that score under 80k :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

It seems you are avenging your 3 raid loss against me and its not fair as you are using your mod powers which is against the rules and all i can do is complain this is the first time i complain in this topic and second time in the forum but thats just cheating

No one ever said that, it seems when i got the 3k hit i restarted wu missing skill and thats why i got 73k the hit after that
Does it also reset with time or should o get another bad score?

4 Likes

I’m not in your alliance. You could get D loot till the cows come home and it wouldn’t help me any. But ENG Abdul says “hi” :wink:

Indeed. It resets after you get under 10k. Unless you complain on the forum twice about his miss rate. Then, they set the “difficult customer” flag and his miss rate goes to 95% and stays there. Also you only get silver tokens in your elemental chests, and every Atlantis draw is a dupe 3* or 4*.

In other words, you get average results…according to many of the posts I’ve read.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: after i posted i saw that i didnt blank the above names but was tooooo lazy to do so, also he is my brother and he knows that i post screenshots in the forum, even keemo is a real life friend too bad that i invited 9 very active players to the game before the invitation feature was released (my next complain and i demand i reward for that)

This has happened to me in the war chest with 100% participation (my next next complain) and usually i get the best loot from war chests

What if i pulled Ranvir after 6 hours? Will it have the same miss percentage or will it start over?
Pleeeeeease telll meeeee

I need to know so i can complain now or just live it

5 Likes

Now I totally understand the “He’ll know what he did” part! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

According to my testing, he’s basically indistinguishable from Wu. Based on the ■■■■■■■■ in beta, though, he actually steals points from you, and leaves the door open on your house so all your pets escape too.

6 Likes

As a wise man once said

So i cant rely on beta 100%
Also i dont have pets anymore so what will happen in that case? Will i get stray cats into my home? If so my wife would freak out and i need to think about it more.if thats the case, as i might just complain more and more :rofl:

4 Likes

Honestly, Ranvir is not going to set the world on fire. I’m confident I’ll max him eventually to cope with 13*+ titans. But other than that…eh. The extra tile damage doesn’t have me itching to drop darts on him.

No, no cats…but I hear your mother in law may be considering an extended visit.

5 Likes

I have so many darts and orbs that i wish i could trade them for some flasks or tornadoes

:scream: she is coming to visit us after 2 days and she is planning to stay for around a week max

4 Likes

…for now. Mwahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Kept it under 80k as you said :stuck_out_tongue: hope wu still works next time

(Am not complaining am just writing a fact dont punish me)

3 Likes

Probably have one of the most ridiculous complaints ever.

Running 4 TCs to produce feeders I’m waiting for Aife or Derric to complete a tier (4 XP missing from off color 1*) since yesterday eve.

Only uncommon green draws since then. Aaarrgh :crazy_face:

Edit: My complaint is becoming even more ridiculous right now. Waiting for Aife my TC20 popped up the first legendary after about 10 runnings and now I need many more Aife…

IMG_20190601_122003

Edit2: Solved :rofl:
Finally I got one from todays quest token and was able to finish Melendor…

IMG_20190601_124320

What a complaint? :shushing_face:

8 Likes

My gosh, E&P is just making me face some very uncomfortable realities about myself. And I hate it.

I’ve always been accepting of my sexual orientation - I can’t choose it anyway. So I figure, no guilt.

But… but…

I drew a hero recently who is making me question…

My gosh. That naughty smirk. That confident pose. Those strong arms. That luxurious hair. That clenched, powerful fist.

Why, E&P? Why?

STOP ENCOURAGING FURRIES, IT IS NOT HEALTHY!!!

10 Likes

How is it possible that it takes me this long before I notice the ‘shoe’s’ of our beloved fisherman!

Everybody (and I mean even the smallest children) know that fisherman don’t wear flip-flops but wear yellow rubber boots.

To my defence, I just caught the fisherman but I am very disappointed in all of you that have him for a longer period.

I want 20 yellow fish as compensation!

6 Likes

Dear sir, I regretfully must inform you that thongs, clam diggers, sea shell necklaces and a mischievous sparkle in the eye are mandatory fishing attiers in the Southern Hemisphere. Every small child knows it.

How he’s arranged the fish though; that pole must be terribly unbalanced and it hurts my eyes looking at it.

7 Likes

It’s true those fish at the far end are deceptively small looking but we all know that items in the distance look deceptively small and the lever action from them being so far behind on that long pole must be excruciating on his right bicep.

4 Likes

My creep-o-meter just hit 11.

7 Likes

Those are his “walking around, showing off his catch, and picking up ladies” shoes. Because nobody took him seriously with the yellow rubber boots on.

7 Likes

Ah that’s why he has no safety vest on either…
Starts to make sense to me

2 Likes

Yellow rubber boots is so… New England!

They sport the flip flops in the islands.

If he had a lobster and crab catch, I’d say go with the boots.

I’m actually surprised he’s wearing any footwear at all.

7 Likes

Don’t take this the wrong way, but your “fisherman experience” may be limited somewhat by your proximity to the North Sea.

Have you tried wearing yellow galoshes for any length of time in a warm climate? The medical term for the result is Tropical Immersion Foot…

8 Likes