The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I have a ridiculously simple complaint: My friend got Gravemaker and I didn’t. :frowning:

EDIT: And I did 18 pulls, he only did 10! It was my understanding that 18 pulls essentially guaranteed every featured 5*… :wink:

10 Likes

The number is 19! So sorry the portal closed before you made that last pull. It was guaranteed!

7 Likes

Steam off: another stupid yellow 5* hero from camp but in 2 years playing this game i got only daemn 15 darts! Why care about f pulls if there are actually not enough items to upgrade them.

2 Likes

Well, it’s been a while …

I have to complain about the capricious nature of RNGesus. For more than 10 months I have been running TC20 24/7 with not one single glimmer of a chance at a glimpse of Wu Kong. Not one quark!

Finally, last week, I pulled him from TC20. Happy Dance! The very next minute I pulled from Atlantis, expecting my usual Gill-Ra, and pulled Wilbur! Within a few days I had ANOTHER Wu Kong from TC20!

Now I have no space left for feeders!

7 Likes

Eat Wilbur and Wu x2. Problem solved :crazy_face:

7 Likes

The Ridiculous Advice thread is over here: Fairly False Forum Facts 🤓

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

So tired playing E&P and I am at work…so I complain that this forum doesn’t have a button to order coffee to my desk…
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

It does. It’s just part of the mod toolkit :wink:

5 Likes

Can you order me one @Garanwyn, my Dear??
tenor

No milk, no suggar…just black as my soul.

9 Likes

Tragically, the forum doesn’t have a line on where you work. And my guess is that coffee via email is exactly as unsatisfying as it sounds. I hope you start feeling perkier though!

3 Likes

Thanks mate anyway…got a cup full meanwhile the old school way…

4 Likes

Love the Wile E. Coyote mug!

3 Likes

Yeah…my fav from Bugs Bunny show since I was a little girl. He is a genius!

3 Likes

I have a complaint.
Devs must be reading our alliance chat where I’m often complaining about getting too many gloves. And what happened yesterday? See:

Please stop reading our chat and please stop giving me items I don’t need. Can I just have a couple of compasses instead?

5 Likes

Just complain about having too many in the chat…

2 Likes

I’ll trade you, I have 17 compasses and 3 gloves.

Come to think of it … a few months ago I was complaining in my alliance chat about my dearth of compasses …

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll give it a try and just wrote a complaint in our chat about pulling too many Gravemakers, Tarlaks, Ariels and Poseidons and no Atomos.

Free hugs 4 everyone if that works…

6 Likes

Will talk like many people: game is cheating after having a massive board the game just decided to give me the worst board ever, thats cheating and not realistic at all some one is controlling my boards so i dont have all good attacks, its not my problem that i stacked 5 yellow and the board didnt give any yellow tiles and when i get them wu make them miss

7 Likes

It’s me. I thought the rest of your alliance deserved a shot at good loot. Quit hogging the A+ slots.

It turns out that Wu’s miss rate is 32% - 5% per 20k points of score on your last hit. Should have kept that score under 80k :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

It seems you are avenging your 3 raid loss against me and its not fair as you are using your mod powers which is against the rules and all i can do is complain this is the first time i complain in this topic and second time in the forum but thats just cheating

No one ever said that, it seems when i got the 3k hit i restarted wu missing skill and thats why i got 73k the hit after that
Does it also reset with time or should o get another bad score?

4 Likes