The Ridiculous Complaints thread

We’ll be married 25 years next month so he’s almost housebroken… errr… trained :grimacing: That’s about as close to a model husband as I expect I’ll ever get. :grin:

8 Likes

Either you don’t know him and decided to judge a book by its cover, or you’re a liar. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also, it’s spelled TibUrtus, and I’m SICK of seeing misspellings of his name all over the forum!

2 Likes

True. But Im too traumatised by his face to read his name accurately.

2 Likes

They call him Mr. Tibbs!

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure about Tiburtus at first, either. I used to be really guarded around him but he eventually lowered my defense.

11 Likes

now that needs to go in this thread:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Feel free to complain about in a matching topic. :wink:

4 Likes

No, no, complaints about misspelled Tubirt… Timbart… Tabbertu… Tibuert… um… Mr. Tibbs undoubtedly belong here!

5 Likes

Are you sick because you want it to be U in the middle of Tiburtus?

4 Likes

Hero names generates another ridiculous complaint from me…

Dear SGG,
I must complain about the bias in hero names.
Naming of the heroes in this game is clearly biased towards Middle class preferences.
Examples include Azlar, Leonadis, Marjana, Belieth and Delilah - all examples of names only middle class people would consider…

You need to fix this bias by creating heroes with more working class names.
Where are the heroes called, Gary, Steve, Dave or Liz, Dawn and Maggie.
I understand you have maid some effort by introducing a Sonya and a Jill, but the working classes are still under represented in hero names.
If you are going to address this middle class bias in naming, you might want to also update the artwork as well.
New heroes called Gary and Dave, wearing HI-VIS vests would be suitable and Dawn and Liz wearing scrubs or tabbards would be a little more working class…

6 Likes

What about Chochin???

2 Likes

Ok, look… I’ll be the first to admit that I know everything about coding. So here’s a thought for the geniuses running this thing:

STOP CODING WITH C++ AND START CODING WITH A++!!

Do you really need someone to explain that an A double plus is better than a C double plus?!

Heck, I’d settle for B - coding!

To quote a fortune cookie I once got that I now live my life by:

“Never settle for mediocity.”

10 Likes

I’ll give you Gary

But Stephen, David, Elizabeth and Margaret are all perfectly acceptable at the local Waitrose.

Liz and Maggie are of course the Queen and her late sister.

Dawn can be levelled up to the far more pretentious Aurora.

4 Likes

aae5b3b03750a98bc6285b5addfca48ad6d171474bcd4b0e3291d0296b9f4652

6 Likes

I would like to complain gastronomically that I completed the Trials of Piety and received only a handful of blue smarties.

Where are my pie and tea??:coffee: :custard:

5 Likes

Maybe the devs can even get the extra credit question that was cut off by the copying machine for that A triple-plus.

6 Likes

Except it’s not a question, it’s yodaspeak.

1 Like

Deeputerus or how is he called? :upside_down_face:

Good old T Rub Suit

3 Likes