The Ridiculous Complaints thread

It’s still Tuesday over here in GMT-7 land :slightly_smiling_face:

Intercepted this one…

4 Likes

Now THAT must have been a bad board! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

This is going up on the dev’s wall for sure! The blurry candid shot, where a poor innocent man was brutalized by the negative board RNG protocol.

Only the ones with players throwing the phones, breaking down in tears or smashing their heads against a wall make it to the wall. Extra points if it is all three at the same time. Yes, they have a game with a point system, they are just that cruel.

2 Likes

Curse you, Americans with your Puritanian influence and your fear of nipples! :tired_face:

3 Likes

You’re thinking Finland. Small Giant makes the card art, and seems “nipple shy” at best.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

9 Likes

I know SGG is Finnish; I was complaining about how the limited amount of skin shown panders to the American mindset.

2 Likes

OH. MON. DIEU. I was laughing out loud! :joy::rofl:
I hope I didn’t wake up my mom… :sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

I’d like to start by complaining that @Garanwyns posts has made me snort laugh so many times my husband has started to call me Dilbert. Not mentioning the volume of coffe I’ve inhaled since starting to browse this forum.

Also and on a different note; has anyone filed a complaint yet about the brutality with which SG forces us to train our heroes? Pummeling them with lopped off heads, the horror!

I’m suspecting a resistance has formed, in my quarters lead by Elk who refuses to be of any use no matter how many noggins I’ve chucked at him. Danzaburo is on it too, the little snowflake.

8 Likes

Awwww. :gift_heart: Thank you so much! I’m really glad you’ve enjoyed my posts!

OMG this is hilarious! I’m never going to be able to look at training the same way again.

5 Likes

Im here to complain that the complains have died down.

3 Likes

Madame,

While we appreciate your dedication to complaining, we here, in the ridiculous complaint thread pride ourselves in the creation of complaints for solutions!

If, however, your complaint is that our beloved Tibs has been pulverized into a man-loaf, then yes, complaints have “died down” (Thank you @Garanwyn for the required photographic evidence).

Or, were you complaining about the Brand-new look of Frida? I find the feeding of innocent 1*'s to be a…bust. (Again, thank you @Kitten for evidence) Such a waste of a perfectly tasty torso. Such a complaint should be made, as there are plenty of starving Hu Tao’s out there, some of which may have already “died down”.

We look forward to hearing your official complaint soon. If you need some fodder, I am sure the roll out of the weekly raids will supply us with enough complaints, at least until we see the Easter Event.

9 Likes

Are you seriously complaining about her complaint about the lack of complaints because it does not require a specific solution? Have we come that ridiculously far here?

We have spawned entire threads about ridiculous complaints regarding gameplay here. Unfair AW matchups. Unfair ascension material drops. Unfair raids. Unfair OP HOTM heroes. Unfair forcing the players to spend for heroes and AM. I’m sure I’ve missed a few.

It is ridiculously refreshing to find a ridiculous complaint that I can enjoy without having to come up with a ridiculous solution for.

Just sit back and enjoy.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to inform you that due to the New Green Deal beef is no longer available. This is due to the Bovine gastrointestinal over production of environmentally dangerous (and noxious smelling) emissions. Therefore, you may have cake, but not while flying in a plane, and absolutely no beef.

7 Likes

The only thing contributing to global warming here is @KalosianPorygon…every time she looks at Tiburtus.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: 20190326_162917 :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@Garanwyn Blame that to the RNG, as it gave me, on my second account, two Keliles, BT, Colen, four Nashgars (one of which maxed out), Jahangir, Azar and Hawkmoon.
Blame them for global warming. :fire:

2 Likes

Holy crap that’s a lot of fire DOTs…

2 Likes

Drooling over Tibertus

8 Likes