The Ridiculous Complaints thread

@discobot, you would never target me personally would you? I mean, I thought we were such great friends! Please let me know if our relationship has soured. Please like my post if you have my back and have secured my IP address from being targeted. Because you know, that’s what friends do!

8 Likes

Yeah… It’s 100% beef Tibs.

5 Likes

You could check with Chef Tusk. I believe he is guest starring on Hell’s Kitchen this week.

5 Likes

Are you sure it’s not Hel’s Kitchen, though?

7 Likes

Aargh, you’re right! stupid spell check.

3 Likes

Oh Lord…

Next time on Hel’s Kitchen, Chef Boldtusk is preparing a threat to @KalosianPorygon!
Feast your eyes on the Unwavering’s Beefcake Tiburtus on Heeeeel’s Kitchen !

Hopefully, I can catch up on the uncensored version! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is genius.

Specifically, every time @Hrairoo loses a raid after getting huffy on the Ridiculous Poll thread, that’s one of my alt accounts calling in an old favour.

When @petri reads the forum, it populates these photos as everyone’s avatar.

Wow, too soon man. The man’s a war hero. Bletchly Park forever!

8 Likes

I shall answer with the great clarity to which we are accustomed from the devs.

Yes.

Raid matches are based on trophies, which are assigned through a process.

No problem. War maintenance break for you, and here, we’re rolling out Raid Tournaments where you can be unfairly targeted experience an exciting new matching algorithm and point scoring system that’ll provide months of inscrutable data collection opportunities for @Garanwyn.

11 Likes

I’ve got some bad news for you about jokes involving Verdun and The Somme too…

3 Likes

T-3 days to the first “these matches are rigged” post.

5 Likes

@discobot
mama needs a tonic :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

T-2 was better and provides ample warning for the consequences of letting computer programs run our lives

MiserableFirsthandBeardedcollie-small

8 Likes

@zephyr1 has already teed up that thread and pre-populated it with quotes from the usual suspects to save everyone time. It’s sitting over in the #staff area just waiting for deployment. :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Seriously, though. Should one of us go ahead and start that thread?

1 Like

I don’t know what makes you think @Kerridoc was kidding.

5 Likes

@discobot, please begin your raid loss targeting protocol against this egregious personal assault on my nonpareil ability to maintain order in my thread. I will know you have found and implemented said protocol when you like my post.

8 Likes

Can it also finally include a debate on how 7DD conspired with SG and the Trump/Putin administration to ham-string Aegir in order to make all Guin teams invincible forever??

8 Likes

I fornicating under consent of the king-ing knew it…

3 Likes

We get paid? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

You say this like it’s some kind of surprise… :grin:

2 Likes