The Ridiculous Complaints thread

If a minion outlasts the boss… I click FLEE. It terrifies me.

6 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Feline Fans of E&P :heart_eyes_cat:

How deep do you need to go in the complaints quote to reach the 9th circle?

2 Likes

Let’s nerf this hero I dont have it.

Let’s buff the one I have.

The complaint most used ever.

4 Likes

I must complain that the hyperlink is broken. So is my heart. I can’t bear the disappointment :cries in despair:

I must also complain that there is no emoticon to adequately express my pain.

6 Likes

Here, this one works:

Hyperlink Tusk

4 Likes

I am consoled and my heart is healed.

2 Likes

I am unable to collect my 400 gems in Looney Tunes World of Mayhem.

I’m somehow blaming you for this SG, probably because you haven’t made a Stage 34 yet

8 Likes

I have a complaint that there is obviously some kind of scam being perpetrated by my villagers. My Iron store counter is showing that I am nearly out, but clearly my stores show that they are fully stacked to the rafters. (See image below).

I suspect that they are swapping the iron for shirts on the black market.

4 Likes

I took a quick look at a couple of heroes I pulled from TC11.

Backstabber2
To my utter shock and horror I saw their special attack is Backstab.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Are these spies for the Dark Lord? How can I trust a “hero” whose ultimate move is to backstab me? Can i safely use these heroes as trainers or will they infect my other heroes to become traitorous as well?

Something seriously needs to be done about this immediately! Newbie players may be unsuspectingly using these heroes as they begin playing the game.

This may explain the surge in players leaving lately.

It may also explain the complaints about raiding being nerfed and wars being unfair.

There must be a deep conspiracy going on here behind our backs.

6 Likes

You should also be complaining that you can’t use these gems in E&P.

3 Likes

Dear SG,

Stop incentivizing people from killing trees and other green folk who asked nothing from us, all for the sake of a green treasure box that likely doesn’t even include a bong or weed.
Thank you.

5 Likes

After multiple pulls my TC20 STILL hasn’t produced a single 3* hero! Will I never get another Brienne?!

9 Likes

The classics really are timeless!

And congrats :smile:

1 Like

I wish to complain about the 4.5Mb upload limit for forum image uploads. This discriminates against some of my best hoarded Gifs and seriously comprises many potentially hilarious posts.

I demand a 15Mb limit so that we can all enjoy the finest 7 second clips of epic fails in glorious HD

5 Likes

Hey now, that wasn’t stealth bragging. I really can’t seem to pull another Brienne ever since I fed one away a while back and decided i should’ve kept and developed her for use in druid quests, where my team is sorely lacking in offensive capacity (although this is less a concern since I finally got Caedmon from the event summon a couple of days ago).

Ridiculous bragging would be doing a happy-dance for sneaking into diamond and staying long enough to collect a chest there… still got dirt for loot, nothing I wasn’t getting plenty of way down in silver, but it was still a diamond chest.

2 Likes

Why are there NO MALE CHARACTERS WITH WINGS??;?

Huh?

No answer. That’s what I thought.

4 Likes

But there are…now do you have a gif for that?

Gunnar-wing

5 Likes

Poor Perseus never gets any love.

2 Likes

xo7rtvi

6 Likes