The Ridiculous Complaints thread

idk I’d say that’s only ridiculous when you get that chest in platinum/diamond - which I do all the time.

Ridiculous is to post that common reward in that topic where you post non-common reward

1 Like

Sometimes I think the RCT is the least ridiculous thread in this forum.

8 Likes

I must complain that I have run out of moves! I pretend that I’m playing minesweeper and cannot activate the dragons or diamonds.

3 Likes

I have a complaint.

I just lost three revenge raids in a row to the same person. I think if you lose two, they should just let you automatically win the third time. Then I wouldn’t be mad. It’s so unfair that the other person had a way better team than me. I should be able to win.

Sorry, I know it’s ridiculous, but maybe this needs its own thread. :wink:

5 Likes

Moderator’s note: this thread was getting floded with fun but kinda off-topic Fun with @discobot . Split off. No complaining!

5 Likes

Come on Kerridoc … Its ridiculous to brag with a Bot! Very ridiculous to be honest!

2 Likes

Don’t try and shift away from the issue, my friend. The bigwigs and deep-state in Helsinki want you to forget about this blatant flaw in game dynamics. Don’t let them fool you!

SG is flush with money from their deal with Zynga and can afford to get our poor robot some more dice. If they can take the time to program tile drops to disadvantage color stacking and manually flood you with ascension materials that you do not need, then it is simple to buy at least a hundred 24 karat gold dice. Only the best for the robot that controls the most important aspects of the game. :robot::game_die:

How can we expect to play this game without discobot having more than 20 dice? It’s impossible. You will see; there will be a wave of players quitting over the issue… but still playing… BUT NOT ENJOYING IT.

7 Likes

This is pure gold :sparkler:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ability to Bulk Purchase Multiple Special Gem Offers in One Transaction

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ability to Bulk Purchase Multiple Special Gem Offers in One Transaction

I want to complain that someone posted what they knew a ridiculous complaint to the Bugs and Issues category and not here: My D has fallen off :( - #14 by Elf

4 Likes

Here, I’ll do it.

Screenshot_20190214-190851_Empires

Really?..REALLY???

5 Likes

That reminds me of a song by King Missile. Who loves the 90s when alternative rock was just starting?

3 Likes

Oh. That’s what you mean by “D”. I never noticed. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

So, if they fix the D, will they be erecting it? :thinking:

3 Likes

I remember that song. But I’m old - which is also a complaint. Not sure how it happened.

5 Likes

I noticed a problem since the last update. I keep getting more and more emblems, it seems like any chest, no matter how lowly it is (even just a standard monster chest) has a chance to drop emblems.

How am I, as C2P, supposed to vastly outpace the F2P crowd under these conditions, in order to completely dominate them in all aspects of the game?

3 Likes
  1. Summon rogues
  2. Teach them to steal emblems
  3. ??
  4. Profit
3 Likes

I would like to suggest some changes to the “Missions” tab, the most obvious one is the reward for summoning 1500 heroes, do you know how much gems does it cost?? and giving us back only 50… no way! I’m not too greedy so my proposal is at least 3000 :gem:

Please consider also removing the iron picture from “Collect food” and the ham from “Collect iron” they are confusing.

6 Likes