The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Then i really have to complain that he still is in the list.

So someone hasn’t removed him :smiley:

BTW. it would be ridiculous that he is in the list, but is this complaint ridiculous? Hmz… It would be ridiculous to call @Kerridoc and @Rook for this problem isn’t it?

1 Like

I have a pretty trivial complain… why the Watchtower must be upgraded with food? Are we having meat walls or something?

9 Likes

Perhaps they use the ham as grouting?
Perhaps the upgrade workers require ham-ocks?
Maybe the bricks are bacon-ed?
Might the cement used be by the metric gammon?
It could be the watch tower has a muttonzanine level?
Perhaps the ground workers need new pitchporks?

I should stop there… or should i?

11 Likes

@Sang
Not forgetting the classic Jefferson Starship song…
‘We build this city, we build this city…
We build this city on sausage rolls…’

Drops the mic…

16 Likes

Hahahaha hahaa. Oh man somewhere JB is smiling :laughing:

Well played

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can we discuss Aegir

Why do we have to farm ham anyway? Why can’t our farmers raise midnight roots? Midnight does occur the kingdom occassionally, right?

1 Like

Tragically, not where your farms are. As you can see from the tooltip, the soil in Season 1 Provinces 1-4 just isn’t conducive to growing midnight roots due to the lack of midnights. You can tell because it’s always sunny at your base, even if you log in during the dead of night. Timezones normalize in Province 5. Since your farms are in Province 1, alas, you’re out of luck.

20190130_082801

6 Likes

ATTACK ON TITAN SPOILERS
There’s a titan inside.
Or, the watchtower IS a Titan.
Or maybe it’s just sentient. And hungry.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/the-ridiculous-complaints-thread/54890/1382?u=kalosianporygon
Not before the long-awaited Aife nerf, sorry.
I asked the mods about this.

3 Likes

1– Aegir hasn’t been in the Atlantis portal once.

2- I’m tired of everyone screaming “buff Aegir, buff Aegir.” It’s not him thats the problem. Everyone else needs ti be DEBUFFED.

4 Likes

Oh. I was joking in a joke thread, @Kerridoc… i do not want Aegir in s2 or to debuff anyone else…

Oops, sorry. Hard to read text sometimes…

1 Like

I think you misunderstand why people want to buff Aegir. His armor is rusting. He needs some silver polish to buff out those garish ferrous stains. He needs to shimmer in the light!

5 Likes

You mean, a full-team blind?
Come on! Think of anyone who dislike fighting Hu Tao!

1 Like

A full team blind is when he takes off his armor.

4 Likes

Aegir is the reason why most of our heroes don’t do drugs; he’s a walking billboard for the village folk.

Which is also why there’s a shortage of certain ingredients: Midnight Roots, Crypt Mushrooms, Common Herbs, just to name a few :grin:

6 Likes

20 sexy pinups of King Chao for everyone’s eyes

2 Likes

Village folk? Is he the cop, or cowboy, or construction worker?

SGG-A it’s fun to play in the SGG-A

3 Likes

I’m trying. I really am. But I’m not sure I know anyone like that. He’s slow mana and hits just slightly harder than a down pillow. I bet if we opened the question up to the wider forum, though, we could find somebody. There’s over 2M people who play E&P after all…

3 Likes

I actually avoid him like the plague lol. Hate that guy

3 Likes