The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I protest that they’re not called Mothra. Or Mothra-wannabes. Or Mothra impersonators. Inmothinators. Dang. :grin:

7 Likes

I protest that they didn’t just call Kashrek “Godzilla” and be done with it!

1 Like

oh, and why does Aegir need farsight telescopes to ascend?? clearly he’s blind?? is SG now making fun of the physically challenged???image

8 Likes

I think they’re actually to be used as back-scratchers. Arrows sticking into your back get itchy.

3 Likes

My complaint is that E&P’s cats looks down on dogs:

Azlar, G. Panther and Zimkitha are all legendary heroes while Graymane, G. Jackal and Boss Wolf are only 1 rare, 1 epic and 1 legendary hero!

Every time I bring my Graymane to take a stroll they glare him with eyes glimmering of despise.

10 Likes

I would like to register a complaint about the stingy drop rate of crafting materials on this forum. I realize I’m a fairly new player, and FF2P (Forum Free To Play), but I am constantly running out of materials with which to craft new “likes" that I can give out.

I’m not alone in this issue. There’s even a complaint thread on the forum that has, to date, been COMPLETELY ignored by the moderators and devs alike.

Other new forum players are complaining about how stingy the devs are with forum resources.

Worse, the drop rate for ascension materials to earn Legendary badges is jaw-droppingly low. There’s not even a guide for which sections of the forum you need to farm to get AM for these.

I’ve heard rumors that Bugs & Issues is a good place to start farming, but I usually run out of energy/flags somewhere around the 15th repeat post of an issue whose solution has already been pinned and is literally 8 posts up the thread in question.

I’ve been grinding the forum every day for weeks, and I have yet to see EVEN ONE TOKEN DROP FOR ASCENDING MY AVATAR TO “Regular.” This is completely ridiculous.

And the “Regular" players have hit an even worse ascension wall than I have. @zephyr1 has been grinding like mad to get tokens for his “Moderator" ascension, and still no drops.

Even the other forum players are recognizing how unfair this is.

The drop rates of AM is so stingy that almost no one has these Legendary badges. Just look at the counts!

But the devs are, like always, completely silent. I can only assume, then, that this is “working as intended,” and FF2P forum players like myself should just expect to get nothing and be happy with it.

Anyway, I’m fed up with this %$@#. At least increase the drop rate on the crafting materials for “likes", so I don’t have to set my alarm for 3 AM when my likes finally replenish. It’s not like I mind “liking" posts at 3AM. But sometimes I just fall asleep with my thumb on the little heart.

14 Likes

My name is Spike and I’m here to like!

3 Likes

@garanwyn roflmao that is epic :rofl:

And here I was happy to be grinding away for the occasional dropped spelling error.

5 Likes

Thanks! I would “like” your post. But… :sob: y’know. No likes…

7 Likes

I’ll check back at 3am

4 Likes

I literally loled, especially when I got to this:

And then shortly after that I felt some mix of honor, embarrassment, and wonder if I should be flagging to get a bonus roll. :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

Well, that’s probably the fastest way to focus the mods’ attention on the post :wink:

I felt a little guilty for doing that to you, but I figured you could take it. We’ve all been super impressed with the hard work you’ve been putting in. Coping with the update would undoubtedly have been much rougher for the mods without you.

Anyway, I’m glad you enjoyed it. :smile:

7 Likes

Aww, thanks! I do enjoy and appreciate it, and thanks for the compliments.

And it’s nice to know my frequent tagging/redirecting is appreciated. :smile:

I’m just glad I have some :heart: left for once to use for this. :wink:

6 Likes

Um, excuse me. I’m sorry, I thought I was in the Ridiculous Complaint Thread, not the Regular Compliment Thread.

Can someone link me to the appropriate thread?

6 Likes

Just search on “Raids are rigged” or “Stones color distribution is NOT random” and I think you’ll find what you’re looking for… :wink:

4 Likes

@MrGeetz - Your post inspired me to do some research… I posit this response to ease your mind.

You are correct about us being at the summit, and that there is, apparently, no water source in sight. However, consider this… I submit that the water is fed by an aqueduct that sits behind the castle. Although many of you may have thought of this as another footbridge, there is no entry to the castle grounds from that direction. Additionally it is too low in relation to the surrounding castle grounds to be a footbridge. These statements can be, seemingly, validated by the following images.

Screenshot_20190119-000906_Google
An ancient Roman aqueduct…

The bit behind the castle…

The water flows through some duct underground to the fires, where it is heated.

Then the water comes through an opening, concealed by a wall. It flows throughout the land as warmed water so our citizens can use it as they wish. Of course the excess water is released back down to the lands below to keep from flooding our little domain.

I hope this provides some clarity and peace of mind. Have a great one. Take care. :smile:

Brian

5 Likes

@Garanwyn Congrats, you finally got your forum ascensions mats!

Enjoy the extra daily :heart:, my friend.

6 Likes

Can we talk about the unrealistic body standards and unsafe behaviors being promoted by Kelile??

Just look at this pose! my 15-year old cousin tried it and almost broke her back! and she was holding 2 axes like Kelile is, and nearly sliced our dog’s head off!

How many pets must be beheaded before SG realizes the danger of Kelile?

6 Likes

An Gan Ju is even worse!

Look at that horrible slasher smile!

My 3-year old nephew saw this and now he can’t sleep! he keeps screaming that the crazy evil psycho panda will come eat him!

6 Likes

And Bane. Just…

Clearly on steroids. How does a monk get arms like that? how does anyone get arms like that?? poor teenaged boys everywhere will injure themselves trying to attain this impossible standard!

4 Likes