The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Our alliance did reach the top100 first time today. I think it will not last long but its a nice feeling, once beeing part of a top100 alliance.

Happy bragging

6 Likes

I hit global #1 last night for the very first time!

Too bad the visual didn’t refresh fast enough to capture a #1 global ranking screenshot. Still says at the bottem that it is rank 1 :slight_smile: .

Used the same team from my 2700 all the way to 3128 (TP 4444):
Skadi(LB)+20 - Ariel(LB)+20 - Iris+7 - cKiril (No emblems) - cSabina(LB)+19

Always wanted to get to global #1 at least once! Goal achieved! :smiley:

13 Likes

Best (rank A) rewards I’ve gotten from a titan… 12* rare yellow.

17 Likes

20220323_115646

What just happened :open_mouth:

Guess there will be a drought for months now :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

First time my alliance finished top 100 in Mythic titan, first time I finished top 1% for best attack and best result.

And I got a 4 * Ascencion material first time from an event loot except the guaranteed seasonal event loot, like tonic from Springvale. With so many firsts its easy to brag :slight_smile:

Happy gaming

6 Likes

It will only take until 2040 to ascend all of these purples.

4 Likes

First 5200+ team defeated. Took 3 tries :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Nice, well done!!! That is a scary looking team to face!

2 Likes

Yeah. The Kingdom heroes are very tough and Diaochan is fast so if she fires, it’s mostly over. And Octros and Wolfgang are Fighters so revives at a high rate too

Would have lost if cVictor didn’t evade Guan Yu’s Crescent Blade

at least RNG works both ways :stuck_out_tongue: wow, that was mighty close! nice win!

nice! i’ve been facing a lot of monster teams lately, this is the strongest one i beat recently:

almost 5200. it’s amazing how much ‘mileage’ i get out of this particular raid team, they now reside in a team slot for easy access. normally it would be cRigard, but he’s won’t work against Lu Bu, so regular Rigard came along in this one.

3 Likes

I beat this 5200 team yesterday in tournament.

Never beat a team with higher TP.

Happy gaming

6 Likes

I know that no one cares but me, but i finally got a 100k hit on a blue titan:

i’ve had Franz for months and finally did it. maybe i’m just ‘slow’ when it comes to using him (ha!) but whatever. first single 100k+ hit on a blue titan ever for me. :+1:

10 Likes

You are incorrect @Sam-I-Am. Incorrect! :wink:

Congrats on your first 100k hit on a meanie blue titan! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: Yay for Franz too!

4 Likes

thanks @SamMe ! you’re so kind :hugs: seems like it took long enough! but yay! :partying_face: :tada: i finally got one over on a blue meanie! :laughing:

1 Like

And finally got him (Costume Leonidas) this morning. It’s like been forever trying lol

8 Likes

Congrats on your C-Leo @JGE! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Hey, 100K hits are a big deal. Congrats, @Sam-I-Am ! I still get excited when I break 100K on ANY titan.

This is also cause for celebration. Speaking of 100K titan hits, I think my first purple titan hit after getting C. Leo into fighting shape was over 100K. I use him a lot in raiding also, which I wasn’t expecting to do. Dude is pretty great. Congrats, @JGE.

3 Likes

A trick is to logout for about 8 seconds. Then log back in. It usually works to refresh the leaderboard while short enough to prevent players from rolling you. Players you have beaten can live revenge you though since you’re in the top 100.

It just kept going and going! Sadly, despite 27 combos, very few green tiles were part of any of them and the time ended without setting off any of the remaining greens either. :man_shrugging: :joy:

8 Likes