The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Wow, nicely done! :trophy::crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Just defeated a titan with bonus prize and BOOM got mystic rings :sunny: - and with B prize level too.

Only need 15 more now. That’s the problem with pulling 3 5* reds in one month from TC20.

3 Likes

Very nice!

Look on the bright side: you’re going to feel great when they’re all leveled up. Not this year, but soon.

2 Likes

I was just thinking that when reading about Radar1 reaching #1 after almost exactly one year (which would mean he’s been playing about a month longer than me). I’m going to need at least an extra year for that mission.

2 Likes

This titan hit! And Wu Kong was not in the party.

7 Likes

After days with my maximum of cups being 1199, I FINALLY reached the Gold arena with my 3-sniper team!

Sadly, it didn’t last… :cry:

8 Likes

I got a 4* troop i didn’t have!!! This greatly helps my yellow titan team! Especially attached to this, who i just finished!

Then i get hits like this!

Also, i went ahead and did this! I figured she was ready, i might as well stop messing around and just give her the rings. My first 5* in the last ascension!

11 Likes

I managed to time my Hero making timer with my Monster chest one. :grin::grin::grin:

(Hey, isn’t it called the ‘Ridiculous Bragging’ thread?)

9 Likes

I was in bad raid situation today…

But my MN revive all my team, minions help them survive Zim attack and Rigard was ready :grin:(Guin with Magni flank)

7 Likes

I just pulled her out of Elemental summons! I didn’t need another Wizard, but I did need another purple project!!!

9 Likes

Hit #16 global for about 2 seconds this evening. It’s not my goal of #1 for 1 second, but it’s close :rofl:

5 Likes

My first rainbow emblem team:

Nice rank @LadySuzanne

11 Likes

It’s raining and I have to play E&P.

1 Like

Your team makes me come in mind the D&D term “save or suck”

1 Like

I’d pull a better team if i could lol

1 Like

Did you need any items in nature quest?

1 Like

I think what he’s meaning is that you’re all about nasty status effects that the enemy has no way to counter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Avalon … got KA in first 10x …then said to self… I got this. Several 10x later… nadda…
Had enough left for a single pull and BOOM got my Guin!

Cheers : )

2 Likes

Not that this milestone is particularly significant, but first Level 12 4* troop!

5 Likes

I didnt.

Athena, alasie, alby, lianna, zim rocked it out

1 Like