The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Congrat @JGE. I’d love an Atomos, Santa would be pretty nice too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And now this today from HA10 ……
My recent run of slightly bad luck appears to have changed in the game.

6 Likes

I didn’t have great luck in the Seasonal Summon up to this point. I had a couple EHT and used some gems and got exactly zero seasonal heroes (though I did get a 4* I didn’t already have, which was cool). I ended up getting another EHT a couple days ago and was debating about whether I should go ahead and use it now for another shot at the Seasonal Summon or save it for something else in the future. After being indecisive for a while, I had an “ah, what the heck!” moment and spent my token…and I got Buddy! Definitely glad I went for it.

5 Likes

Congrats! That creepy elf is a frequent part of my E&P life. Good pull.

1 Like

Finally got that titan hit I wanted…

14 Likes

I posted my highest raid cups and my highest global rank thus far on New Year’s Day today.

Happy holidays, everyone :grinning: :fireworks: :tada:

9 Likes

amazing! took a while for me to think how the heck you managed to have only 1 damage, lol

1 Like

Guess was a lucky board :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok help me @Dudeious.Maximus. Clearly I’m not as smart as @EricChester. How did you magically score only one?

My alliance mate scored a zero because he dropped his phone.

Even if you hit off color, that’s at least three points?

2 Likes

@akionna , @Duaneski also accomplished the feat - 1 point vs. a titan

I think it’s doable by making a 4-tile match that ghosts, and that match will create a dragon… and popping the dragon, will cause 1 tile to hit the Titan… and if that tile is off-color, it gives 1 damage.

or we can just say that @Dudeious.Maximus hacked the game because he’s an all-powerful moderator :wink: like Neo in the Matrix

5 Likes

You need to match 4 of the same colour on the left or right that doesn’t hit the titan… That creates a dragon bomb :heart_eyes::green_heart:
Then hit the dragon bomb at the top hopefully… The one tile will give yah one then flee…
(use off colour hero’s for the titan too)

3 Likes

Figured I’d cross reference here.

3 Likes

New record for highest TP team faced and defeated. It was a revenge so they started it first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Here’s my bragging post. Titan was Friday, RT loot was Saturday morning.

8 Likes

Cookie Settings