The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Craziest 3 minutes of my E&P career. Received two 4* mats back to back and decided to try my luck on an EHT which netted me my second Killhare!

7 Likes

I’m ftp and the last couple of months I’ve been having my wife do my summons. It’s kinda funny because she thinks she is doing terrible but she has drawn Ares, Killhare, a dup Joon and some epic 4* I didn’t have. Then today she did this.

P.S. I had the cat do one this morning. I grabbed his paw and touched the summon button with it. He drew Dawa’s costume. He won’t be doing anymore summons :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Today is a Very Good Day .
#goodvibesonly #gvo

7 Likes

TODAY I finished my 30th 5* hero (Bertilla)

5 Likes

Ok, so it’s only a 7* Rare, but first time I’ve hit over 100k twice on the same Titan

I :yellow_heart: cLeo

8 Likes

Happy to be on the top position…Global rank no 1😇
Atleast once every E&P player wants to be on that position

8 Likes

The climb is fun … But ouchie on that drop :laughing:

2 Likes

Actually my def team took me till 2900 cups and then i start raiding and climb to no 1 position

1 Like

Nicely done! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you mate​:innocent::innocent::innocent: but it takes lots of efforts

1 Like

Reached #5 and broke into the 3k trophy zone for the first time! Feeling happy :blush:

(As I’m posting this, I’m probably losing a 1000 trophies and getting kicked to Platinum! :joy:)

10 Likes

The costume comes with the original hero too lol, so you had a copy

1 Like

@poopcorn they didn’t always… there was a time when the costume was pulled without the hero…

see Q7 in this thread

so LOL back at you.

3 Likes

nice @Circe ! that’s a great achievement, well done!

3 Likes

I managed to break 3,000 cups for the first time
Too, and reached top 3!! :grinning:

Next for global dominance :rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

First time to step into the Global Top 10. I had a good run in my raids tonight.

When I wake up in the morning, for sure about a thousand cups would be gone :joy:

9 Likes

So along with this

I also just got one on POV so four trap tools in a day😀

2 Likes

After 3 yrs and 3 mos of playing this game as ftp, I just got my last season 1 legendary.

He’s a little late to the party so probably won’t make it past 3/70. Good luck, all.

11 Likes

Wanted to post this to refer to it later as needed

5 Likes

Today TC20 gifted me Khagan. That means after over 3 years or regular play I finally have a copy of every vanilla 5*. He also has benefit to me I think so he’ll be leveled.

The collector in me is thrilled. The optimist in me is about ready to retire though when thinking of HA’s benefit for the foreseeable future ….

:beers:

10 Likes