The Ridiculous Bragging thread

October’s Valhalla pull

October’s HOTM

2 Likes

45 pulls for me and complete garbage, not a single 5 star

I just had the luckiest raid I’ve ever had. :smiley:

Not sure if you can tell by the screenshot, but ALL of my heroes are charged here:

Here’s the kicker: this was after only the SECOND move of the raid. (I think… maybe 3rd? When do slash attacks start? Boldtusk got hit once, as you can see.) :slight_smile: There was such a massive, cascading run of tiles that it completely blew out the Telluria tank, the Costume Rigard on the left flank, and Joon on the left wing… and knocked Elena to half and Lianna to less than that.

It was… ridiculous! I doubt I’ll ever have a raid that easy again! :smiley: Two tiles moves and victory was secured!

Good gaming!

3 Likes

benny

1 Like

This day I will always remember as the day RNGesus blessed me. 4 4* mats (rings from quest, tome from titan, rings from titan chest, darts from monster chest) in a day, and to top it off, I pulled my first Magni from HA10. What a day!

5 Likes

I got my personal best titan score this afternoon on a 14*. Missed breaking 300k by one tile. sigh Maybe next time. !

20201213_152337|281x500

8 Likes

wow nice! ok… so what team did you use??

3 Likes

I think I hate you or I might just go over to the corner and cry :cry:

1 Like

Dude that’s AMAZING. Congrats.

5 epics in one 10x pull:

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

OMG i’m Ahead of @JekylandHyde, Zero, Ares, Mr Rando… OMG :scream: :scream: :scream:

:rofl:

4 Likes

Congrats!!! … I knew I should have played the first level with my eyes open!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously, well played. Congrats.

1 Like

ty E&P Master!
i did my best score on my third run (1050k vs 850k of the first one), with same team and same weapons and obv without the +20%, so it’s really board-dependent.
I really appreciated this new game mode, also if after the 5th-6th attack my roster is too short!

2 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210107_123119

3 Likes

I’ve been a part of a lot of great alliances but I think this might be the closest I’ve ever come to sniffing the top 10… or maybe it isn’t but never noticed haha

It was short lived, but it was quite a view.

2 Likes

Made it to #1 this evening.

:blush::blush::blush:

6 Likes

Just wanted to share this and yes miracles do happen in this game ! Just did a costume pull of 10 and got three 5* in it… including both featured heros, costumed Marjana and Khagan with Domitia thrown in for good measure… best $14.50 i ever spent in my life

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Too bad they will be obsolete by the time you level them :roll_eyes: