The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Well this was a nice RNG Surprise:

6 Likes

So a few hours ago, Mystical Vision gave me an Epic Hero Token. I used it, and BAM! Kiril, my second ever 4* Hero and first healer better than Sha Ji.
I spared some Blue Trainer Heroes, one 2* and two 1*, and the first 1* fed raised the brewer’s skill by one off the bat!

8 Likes

Have saved over 7500gems… F2P

7 Likes

Right on! I’ve never had a problem with the drop rates from the summons. All the “extremely bad luckers” might think that’s bragging

2 Likes

So you should post us the line before the stage to show us the levels … so non like me comes and say why are you braging … happy for ya mate :grin:

1 Like

Made 2500 cups for the first time ever, beating several 4k teams with my mostly semi-levelled 3-3.2k teams. Pretty happy about that!

6 Likes

Nice, but don’t be disappointed, if you’ll get raided extremely often when offline next time. That happens to me all the time when I beat my own cup record.

3 Likes

Thanks and yeah, I know I’m gonna get smashed lol. I just play for the fun and use it as a bit of a guide to my growth in the game, wasn’t long ago I couldn’t scratch a 4k team, now I’m beating them regularly

3 Likes

First ten pull I did. Glad I got it out of the way early this month…

6 Likes

Got a troop token from my diamond raid chest and…

…BOOM! Purple 4* troop; the last one I was missing to complete my 4* rainbow troop team :blush:

Now I just gotta get a yellow and green crit troops, and a purple mana troop, and I’ll have the whole set :smirk:

8 Likes

I just recently finally got a 4* red troop to complete the rainbow. Had the other four for about 4-5 months.

Only one mana troop though :frowning:

2 Likes

Titan chest gave me an Epic Hero Token. I never save those, just popped it immediately.

Boldtusk + Kunchen. :slight_smile: Woot! My second-ever 5* hero (the other is Lianna). Onward and upward!

7 Likes

@Toshey, fun idea for a thread, thanks for getting the ball rolling! :smile:

So, I want to brag a 'lil … For the first time ever, I went 6 for 6 with my War flags - I had some great boards with my X, Y, and Z teams, but each enemy I hit was a full lineup, no cleanup duty, and the weakest team I took on was 3127 TP!

Set a new personal best for my War score:

Again, thanks for giving me a place to brag about it!
:slight_smile:Tima

4 Likes

Not a personal best (and not as good as @Tima did :slight_smile:). But I did top my Alliance’s scoreboard, which is a first for me. Plus, we won!

20190203_121322

8 Likes

I pulled Guin on my first (only) ten pull during Avalon event.

Stopped spending for a while…

My next legendary was Onatel with 300 Atlantis tokens.

4 Likes

Having diligently worked on my roster to get a solid core of 4* and 3* heroes, I’ve finally been working on leveling my 5* heroes recently too.

And today I celebrate my first ever final ascension of a 5*!

15 Likes

nice, congrats!! what’s your main team?

1 Like

Thanks!

My Defense Team hasn’t been a priority for me, I’ve focused on Titan teams to increase my mat rolls, and helping my alliance keep up with 8* titans so a good chunk of the alliance is getting Tier 9 loot or above.

I’ve varied up my Defense Team a bunch of times recently, and for the most part it makes little difference — I end up hovering in mid-Platinum any which way. Currently it’s set to Grimm 4-70, Proteus 4-70+1 (sitting on emblems while I decide path), Boldtusk 4-70+2, Leonidas 3-70, Evelyn 4-7. I raid my way into low Diamond fairly regularly, but the Defense never holds it.

For my main PVE team, I use Boldtusk, Wilbur 4-70+3, Melendor, Proteus, and Rigard 4-70 a lot, especially for Season 2 Hard and Rare Quests. Lots of healing plus Proteus makes most things a breeze.

For Raid Attack, I take Proteus and Rigard along all the time, along with a varied 3-stack, depending on tank and/or flanks; or for yellow tanks I add Tiburtus and bring along a 2-stack that’s strong or neutral against both flanks.

2 Likes

I’m playing almost one year and today

Finally :grin:

12 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome.

2 Likes