The Ridiculous Bragging thread

My highest titan score! Finally broke the 80k mark

5 Likes

Today I got my first Bonus Draw, after over 2 years but it finally happened :grin:

It’s actually my second HotM (I have Hel from atlantis)

8 Likes

I used 3 Epic Hero Tokens. Received Rana, Arman and Yunan

7 Likes

Finally joined the 100K Titan hit club!

Screenshot_20200705-195549

Yeah, it’s just a two-star, but I’m in a small alliance (by choice) so I just hit what’s in front of me. Team was:

• Boldtusk +c20
  • Wilbur +20
  • Scarlett +3
  • Azlar 4^80
  • Wu Kong +8

No battle items. Loot isn’t worth it on our baby Titans.

8 Likes

Result of one day academy 3.
About 150 days of tc20 canceled.

4 Likes

What did you do? I’m not tracking.

Leveled em up from scratch in one day by producing 2* feeders in academy lvl3.

1 Like

No joke? That is very impressive. You just pushed me to start HA upgrades.

1 Like

Today I finally successfully succeed and reached a lifetime goal!

Finally scoring 1 damage against a titan!

20200716_221412

12 Likes

My highest so far in the UK :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Only took me 22 and a half months, but today, after receiving an ETT from a seemingly ordinary looking monster chest, I pulled…

a 4* blue troop.

So now I finally have at least one 4* troop of every color.

ac647e6a258d367b11d67ea7c1b77a3c

I’d like to thank, first and foremost, my girlfriend, for always believing in me and supporting me, no matter how much I sucked… I’d like to thank my parents for never supporting or believing in me… I’d like to thank the coffee cup people here for laughing with me (or at me, can never really tell for sure)… I’d like to thank the moderators for still allowing me to post here in spite of their better judgment…

10 Likes

2 Likes

No. way. @TGW. Just pulled this yesterday too:

After 1 year, 6 mo, 23 days of E&P (and OVER 9 MONTHS since my 4th color), my rainbow collection is complete as well :rainbow: . High fives!!!

Still missing yellow crit (and of course blue mana) to fully complete the set… tbc in ~18 months :grimacing:

And to copy @TGW, I’d like to thank everyone but E&P for their continued support. E&P- do better. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Apparently I just beat one of the best defensive setup using the worst hero ever.

4 Likes

Almost a year later, achieved this lucky hit against an 11* titan without any items used!
New highest titan hit

4 Likes

I’m wondering … does that even come close to a record?! :joy:

3 Likes

Nice flag eating def.
Can you show your team?

1 Like

I’m surprised it came to the braggers post … I’m not bragging … I’m more trying to share knowledge on a good strategy …the original post closed before I could even post the defence team I used! :joy::+1:

So here it is … focused on Arrow barrage wars …

4 Likes

It probably became a minion nightmare for the attackers.

LotL and QoH minions are crazy devastating. Puss and Freya minions are deadly when paired with other minions.

Minions will often be underestimated, especially if they will be summoned by every hero of the team.

Maybe it should be better moved to Minion Madness…

If PiB fires in my team you’re in serious trouble … QoH in the wing with a minion card is tough to eliminate! If you go with red attack thinking telluria and lotl are the targets … then you’ve lost …