The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Well, I use quite a few experimental teams on her that I’m sure make people feel better than they should.

1 Like

Nice … how many emblems do you have on Telluria? And what path did you take? Mine is just being levelled and sits at 4/25
Thanks

+15, def/health as often as possible, her dmg is only of 2ndary interest.

Screenshot_20200331_052840

1 Like

470 days finally got him hopefully boldtusk is right around the corner

7 Likes

7 months after I reached rank 1 on the leaderboard, today I reached rank… 2.

I’m still 100% FTP so it was interesting to check how high I would be able to rank in the new Vela-Telluria-GM universe. It took me 6-7 flasks (I had about 124 flasks so it was not a problem) and it was fun at the beginning but then it became annoying to fight pretty much the same teams over and over again.

Anyway, I consider that as an accomplishment, 3146 cups would have been enough for number 1 in the past, but today I didn’t stand a chance, 3196 cups is too hard to beat:

12 Likes

Last 3 months I have been blessed with blue. I ascended Ariel, and then it began. Vela x2, Misandra, Fenrir, Frida x2, Finley, and now Alasie. Pease RNGesus just give me 36 scopes!

2 Likes

Raided my way to diamond arena a few times with my sad roster selection of six maxed 4s, four 3.70 5s and a whole lotta of 3*s. Bane, Tyrum, Valen are still frequent fliers on my attack teams. Had a good streak with good tiles. :rofl:

4 Likes

After 23 month and a couple of days I finally got my first hero of the month and it was Telluria!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :+1:

Now I hope that @Rook 's bad luck streak concerning hotm will come to an end soon and I :crossed_fingers: I can for her!

With best regards.

A very happy Elayanith! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Congratulations! As a non-spender, every HOTM I pulled was a treasure because it’s just so unexpected! And just before your 2nd anniversary with the game too, how special!

Enjoy your new Telly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome!! Go you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Telluria is a great get! Congratulations!

Bummer, Rook. I saw the title of this thread and that you had the last post and thought, ‘finally!’

6 Likes

Ha! The longer it goes (without HOTM), the more it’s like having a unique birthmark or hairstyle. I kinda don’t want to trade it in… :grin:

VERY happy for @Elayanith! May you get more than 1 in the future!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Elayanith. That is definitely the one HOTM to pull if you only get one.

I thought the very same thing.

5 Likes

So after 2 years I had 0 Easter heroes… Saved 49 EHT for this seasonal event and got them all… +1 from POV so 50 free summons granted me all heroes!
Thank you rngesus.

18 Likes

Look, @JonahTheBard - I managed another Far Side reference!

8 Likes

3mlex2

2 Likes

Back around New Years Day, I summoned two Velas in back to back pulls. Best I’ve ever done

2 Likes

Just wanted to take the opportunity to officially brag about helping destroy @Guvnor and @littleKAF in the counting thread. In the screenshot here, you can see after @PlayForFun dropped that whopping 335, Kaffy decided to unceremoniously and boringly drop a goose egg. No special gif file or jpg. No pomp. No circumstance. Just a boring, plain goose egg!

But 335 was pretty awesome! That was 22 straight wins in that sequence. TEAMWORK!

8 Likes

I was taught to simply act like you’ve been there before.

Is that enough pomp for you? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wait. Why is he dropping a mic when he’s standing in front of a podium with mics?

Cookie Settings