The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Finally made it to the (Duolingo) Diamond Arena! Probably won’t stay, but I thought it’d be fun to go big for a few weeks and get there. I’ve already emailed support to see if I can port some of my lingots to Empires & Puzzles gems.

Diamond

3 Likes

Congratulations @IvyTheTerrible
Yep, I sure wish my Duolingo and E&P gem counts were switched!

3 Likes

My last five pulls :smirk:

12 Likes

Not bad. I’m gearing up for a 30-pull soon at this Atlantis event (my first 30-pull ever for this game). I’m praying to RNGesus for at least one of Ursena, Telluria, or Anzogh in that bunch. A Wilbur would be nice too.

3 Likes

Posting this on my wife’s behalf – she pulled Ursena with 350 gems today on her account (ONE SINGLE PULL) :partying_face:

12 Likes

It’s rigged!!!

Moderator family perks…

7 Likes

Best elemental chest loot I’ve had since… maybe ever!

12 Likes

That was pretty close. :see_no_evil:

14 Likes

I was auto playing Atlantis 1-2 N and just happened to look at my rewards … wish this happened more often!

13 Likes

Wahoo!!! After two and a half years! I finally, FINALLY managed to kill the dragon flying over my stronghold! No avatar, no mission, no gems, but I don’t even care! I did it!

16 Likes

I really like this thread as sometimes is the only steam valve for me :slight_smile: a very happy valve of course.
Today the costume chamber pulls were okaish - I got Sonia which i was missing plus bane and tyrum…
But then the last pull last little bit longer then usual and she appeared:
IMG_2927
My jaw is still somewhere on the floor :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Take that RNG!

13 Likes

Last 3 days training from my 2 TC20

13 Likes

Little bit of bragging when I got online in the morning.

This was defense

6 Likes

That’s pretty cool.

I was in platinum for a single fight today and it was the first time for months. I’m already annoyed now if I’m dropping below 2.6K cups overnight.

3 Likes

Thanks, this defense hardly ever go down under 2550 cups. Even if it drops then it goes up on it own when I am off. :smile:

1 Like

It’s more “ridiculous” than “bragging,” but the fact that I could finish in the “Top” of any percentage of this tournament with my first four attacks producing 0 points is pretty surprising. Says something about the Defense that was 4-1 in the tournament…or maybe the competition was just bad overall.

1 Like

Ok, this is just a bit bizarre.

I got Magni 2 days ago from TC20, and Azlar today.

So flipped order, but same two 5* back-to-back 8.5 months later.

I also got a Damascus Blade from our Titan today, which is currently my only one, so that’s definitely worth celebrating.

15 Likes

Congrats, it’s quite nice when RNG starts giving. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Telly is a beast…

20200329_231913

6 Likes