The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Finally, numbers I can follow! :wink:

Yeah, and hey, you only need to get to level 63! :wink:

:laughing:

The moral of this story? SG hates easy numbers!

Back to bragging! @Garanwyn, please tell me how fast my burritos will charge.

That’s actually a surprisingly tricky question, because it depends a lot on your farming habits, your feeding style, and your TC useage.

So rather than crunching the numbers on specific scenarios, I have decided to consult an oracle of great wisdom and insight into the future.

Magic 8 ball says: signs point to “a while” :wink:

I simply wanted tiles to mana charge. Not how many eons it’s going to take me to fully ascend them. However, the magic 8 ball is fairly reliable.

Oh!

That's kinda tricky too.

At very fast, each tile charges 15.4% of the mana bar.

Each fox minion adds 7% per turn.

The lvl 8 mana troop gives +7% regen. The lvl 1 mana troop gives +5% regen. The Sakura benefit is +12%. That’s +19% and +17% respectively.

6.5/1.19 = 5.4 -> goes to 6
6.5/1.17 = 5.6 -> goes to 6

Also, I’m assuming no ghosting. Because that sounds like a lot of work.

With 0 fox minions:
6 tiles (good luck living that long! 1/1 or 1/6 isn’t exactly what I’d call “combat ready” :wink:)

With 1 fox minion:
6 tiles and 1 or 2 turns
5 tiles and 3 or 4 turns
4 tiles and 5 turns

At this point, you’re dead. Because you only had 4 offensive tiles in 5 turns AFTER getting enough mana for Inari to activate, AND waiting for an enemy special to fire. This would best be described with one of:

• “ouch!”
  • “yikes!”
  • “OMG why does the system always make me lose when I color stack? What the heck? This is BS.”

With 2 fox minions:
6 tiles and 1 turn
5 tiles and 2 turns
3 tiles and 3 turns

It’s really hard to get less than 3 tiles of mana (dragons will do it though).

Did a single Atlantis pull and got Delilah (yesterday).
Today
Got Magni from TC20.
Reached #34 globally, and #9 US.
Leveled up.
Got a warm cape from titan.

Last Avalon event, really wanted Guin… Did a 10 pull…

BOOM, Guin AND Arthur!!

Thought to myself, sweet deal, I’ll stop there… Already had Santa, Buddy and Rudolph so figured I’d go for Mother North… Did another 10 pull…

BOOM, Mother North AND Domitia!

Any time you feel like picking some lottery numbers, just @ me :smile:

Congratulations on those amazing pulls!

My brag of the day: awesome Rare Titan loot!

And I’m decently happy with my score, since I didn’t use any flasks or significant items, and went in short on flags and we killed it before I got to use my last one. But I had two total whiff hits, so it could have been a lot better.

Several alliance mates got good loot too, woohoo!

Has the emblems replaces non farmable ascension mats or what
Emblem Drop Tracking

Regular titan, and not the heaviest hitter, generally run around third or fourth top, was 7* red from hazy memory… Opened chest to find this…

I started playing mid November. Got Zim on my second Atlantis pull, got Imari within ten, got Evelyn and Santa in ten pulls in Dec, and got Kage in 15, and a quintus along the way.

I still pinch myself daily.

Ok playing this game for about five weeks now. Never played online games before. Bought two very cheap lots of gems and pulled 3 heroes and 3 troops. And got two bonus pulls of HOTM in January

Happy - raised Proteus to last tier a few minutes ago.

No one to brag sth? Bounce :wink:

Just finished rare Morlovia quest.

Nice, congrats! I found it noticeably easier this time around, thanks to Proteus and Wilbur. The periodic repetition of Quests and Events is always nice for seeing your leveling progress.

Not sure if this is ridiculous or bragging. Probably both :grin:

After a year of passing her over for other darks, I finally got Sartana fully leveled yesterday. Yay!

Why would you brag for finishing easy quest with this kind of team you have.
Super powerful heroes on you!
You should be braging if you won with 3☆ full team with no dead heroes at all!
I am not trying to make any attack or offend I just didn’t got the point so forgive me please @Olmor :kissing_heart:

Was much harder than I thought. The two boss vampires brought me two times to the edge of a defeat.

All these heroes are kind of squishy due to the relatively low level so far.

For me it was a reason to brag, since I didn’t have to make a second try.