The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Made #1 In the world last night, was super pumped!
Coming up on 12 months playing time, reasonable CTP, actually made high of 3046 trophies but was no.2 at that tkme lol

6 Likes

Not sure if this is a brag but I finally finished Atlantis on Hard Mode.
The Gem offer today helped a lot in allowing me to buy energy fills (38 is max).

I opened up every time with Turtle Banner + Axe, and they made it so much easier.

Got myself a Fine Glove for completing it, finally! It went to Wilbur. I still have plenty more needing it.

Just happy I finally did this :smiley:

5 Likes

Not sure it’s exactly brag-worthy, but I finished collecting the four-star classic heroes yesterday when I pulled Kashrek from my TC20. Time to focus on landing a few more S2 and event four-stars now!

5 Likes

I don’t know if someone else achieved something like this, but for me is like a dream come true. With both accounts on tournament leaderboard. What’s my profession? Ahooo! Ahooo! Ahooo!

5 Likes

My raid defense has been decent for a little while and I figured the only way to make a significant improvement was to add a revive hero. I tried and tried for Alby, no luck. Then tried many times for Momma North. Well finally I got one!

This makes me happy, even if it doesn’t help my defense.

6 Likes

Well done Scarecrow.

1 Like

Made it to global rank 1 for the first time today.

Almost broke the magical 3k threshold, but fell just a hair short. One day though.

8 Likes

Nothing special in terms of rankings, but nice to see two UK ADVENTURERS side-by-side on the LOCAL:GB leaderboard :grinning:

5 Likes

In the last three hours, I pulled trap tools from a war win, trap tools from a Titan kill, and a two-star purple trainer hero from a mystic vision. Like, OK, you want me to quit waiting to ascend Cyprian. I got you, homey!

5 Likes

I finally done something today I always wanted to be able to do, I maxed out and added 8 emblems on my kingston from 3/70

5 Likes

Was inspired by a Xmas summon thread reply by @D_DI and decided to use a few of my eht before the New Year (after waiting 6months) For my first Hotm since I started playing >2 yrs ago (FTP). I great way to end the year and still have 45 eht to get the hotm for the beginning :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

What a way to close out the year.

A Tome from a regular ol monster chest.

And a D-Blade from a plat raid chest!! That was back to back completions. Got the raid chest filled on day 2’s flags, and just used a set of loot tickets to quickly fill the monster chest.

3 Likes

Quickest I’ve ever got one of these…

6 Likes

Just burned 12 EHT hoping for MN didn’t get her but Vela popped up on my last one. Happy.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten 18 5*s before finally getting a dupe of one.

5 Likes

So my defense team :point_up_2:

Successfully defended against someone with this team :point_down:

I beat this defense team with :point_down:

There’s no reason I should’ve won, let alone twice

3 Likes

No MN, but did get Santa and Vela. I think they’ll pair nicely with my Seshat, Kingston and Grimble. EMP

4 Likes

After 2 years(almost) I got last 4* troop for my rainbow

7 Likes

After 3 1/2 months playing. Finally managed to get top 100. :smile:

Screenshot_20200104-045239_Empires

I know it’s not much, but sure makes me feel good about the progress I made!!

#1 see you soon hopefully

6 Likes

Screenshot_20200103-154747

Wow what a start from not so wonderful, thank you continue,Sovte the tonic I just need a heroes of nature I’m already 19 and so far a nature legend has not arrived

5 Likes