The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Took down an Ursena+15 tank 4.5K def without any hitter going for local 30. First def over 4.5K for me.

Inaris dodge is delightful…

4 Likes

I’m not a huge poster on the forum but I felt the need to share this. Filled a Monster Chest and got an Epic Troop Token. An hour later, filled my Raid Chest and got another ETT.

Sorry, thought there was a ridiculous luck thread or something similar where I could post this but couldn’t find it so…

6 Likes
1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

Whoops, sorry. Thought there was a thread for this but couldn’t find it. Thanks for moving it to the right spot for me.

1 Like

Hi @Sarah2, it was good to see you in our alliance. I am struggling with some members at the moment, any ideas what I can do? I have even thought about joining a more active alliance, or at least a bunch of people who talk. I can’t get our people to join Line or Discord and they struggle to even acknowledge Chat messages. Sadly it’s getting worse …

Need I say more?

3 Likes

Actually made the top 100 today

Won’t be there long which is why this brag is Nesaccary as it’s the only proof we get, lol

I reckon there should be a HIGHEST RANKING REACHED in our stats to at least record when we made it thus far.

5 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile: I remember the first time I did that.

@zephyr1 @DaveCozy merge?

3 Likes

My luckiest 10 pull ever! 3 event heroes and the HOTM in the bonus draw! Very happy indeed! The odds on that would have been very low!!

11 Likes

Just got him

8 Likes

So fast…congratulations

1 Like

Just got him as well :heart_eyes: Leveling him quick to play around with him. Good luck all

5 Likes

I’m experiencing a lot of success in raids with this team:

Quintus (4/67) - Kinsgstone (3/42) - Alby (+4) - Ariel (4/40) - Sonia (+10)

I have level 38, and Now I have 2620 cups. Incredible score for me by now. I’m able to win teams with more than 500 points than mine.

Kingstone is amazing and works fine with alby.

On the other hand I’m sure I’ll loose more than 150 cups with my doubtful deffense team.

But I’m happy :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Enjoying the time you play is what matters.

2 Likes

Used all my Gems this AM trying for Rabbit - got Jabby and Hatter (and like 9 Capt of D); (I have Alice/Cat/CaptD from previous events); but no Bunny.

It’s silly to be bummed all day after pulling a pair of event five stars but nonetheless, neither of the two I got will help my lineup that much.

Rabbit would. My Yellows need the most help.

Anyway, I’d capped out on my budget and tried to hold back, but tonight I thought, shag it, one more try…

And sometimes when it rains, it Golden Showers.

Things like THIS are what I was talking about this summer when I claimed that most all of us will experience ridiculously good RNG at some point. Outlier events happen to most people eventually - only outliers are left out.

12 Likes

4 Likes

Yay! Two UK Adventurers in the Top 12 of Local:GB at the same time. That’s a first for our Alliance.

3 Likes

I just got this 27 combo (what is highest noticed combo?) on 11* titan

3 Likes

#1 Global rank

4 Likes