The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Congrats. I saw something funny here. That knight light dude (number 3) was in my tower. I don’t flee. I faced him 3 times and lost all. I think I put them up that high. Dang Ursena tank.

4 Likes

Ha. I always reroll whenever I see Squidward’s evil mother-in-law tanking…

2 Likes

Let’s see how she will be

8 Likes

Got Regular bagde today, idk how :joy:

3 Likes

:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Wtf is that…a glitch in the system?

I was glad I went for mono green! :joy:

23 Likes

6 possibilities to make a green diamond (though 3 of them are only on right column). Something you can see in years, I think :slight_smile:

In the last 100 days, you have 20,248 posts viewed (min 20k) and 566 topics viewed (min 500). These appear to be the threshold bars you have recently passed. Congratulations.

As an FYI, if you view your profile, you can have it post “regular” as your title. It’s not mandatory, but it identifies you as one of our regular contributors.

Thanks for your efforts and hope you continue to enjoy the forum!

1 Like

She was my 2nd 5* hero and I’m only just now finally maxing her. I kept picking other 5* greens before her even though she deserved the tonics. Feels great to finally get her to 80.

10 Likes

So I finally beat Atlantis (normal) tonight. I was going to wait until I had Wilbur maxed but things were going well and I decided to give it a shot. Hey it’s only 10 WE.

I brought Rigard-BT-Boril-Kiril-Mel and it wasn’t as hard as I imagined. BT was only 4-58 but that didn’t seem to affect him much. Glad to have the extra Atlantis coins before the next AR though. Happy I finished it before 2020, just in case they bring S3 out.

7 Likes

Yay - first time over 2800 Cups - I made it to 2832 Cups

Made me Number 1 in Local:GB and Number 15 in Global. Happy with that!

7 Likes

Woohoo! Compass x 2!

Oh wait … that’s my TENTH and I dont have ONE pair of gloves :anguished:

Face… meet palm.

3 Likes

Yesterday monster chest:

Todays monster chest:

:stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

I understand the multiples of fast snipers for events but I’m honestly curious: why all the Jahangirs?

(Thanks for the hours of work you do as well!)

The first rule of Jahangirs clubs is you dont… wait, nm

I was right?! :astonished:

I bought every offer to hoard the gems for Atlantis. Making a big push for Evelyn this month.

Your pockets are deeper than mine. I couldn’t do that. I’m holding til January I think. Believe it or not, I’ve been here almost two years and have never pulled for guardians. Ditto for Avalon. (Exception being single EHT when I was ftp).

1 Like

I haven’t bought anything else for quite awhile, besides the offers. Also, this is probably the only thing I spend entertainment money on. I don’t go to a bar(would be kinda pointless since I’ve never been drunk). I don’t really go out. Work, come home, do free stuff with friends on weekends. No kids. This game is my one indulgence.

4 Likes

HOLY :poop: TWINS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS APART!

(This one was TC20 instead of Token like the first)

11 Likes