The Ridiculous Bragging thread

My furthest along. image

4 Likes

Finnaly…
Adult BT!

13 Likes

lolz

3 Likes

Ive always felt pretty lucky with pulling good heroes. I pulled caedmon before i had any 3s and a little later pulled grimm. So i felt like the RNG had been fair with me. But of course at level 25 i was yearning for a 5. Withing the past 3 weeks i managed to pull 4 5*s. 3 of them HotM. Pretty happy about it all. Ive been wanting ranvir ever since i heard of him. Hopefully he will help my titan scores. Now im just hoping i can pull some ascension mats

1 Like

RNGesus is very happy with me! Blood sacrifices WORK

So my last 3 regular monster chests have produced, fine gloves, Mystic Rings and a Royal Tabard. These all came back to back to back.
Not to mention my last Mystic Vision gave me another pair of fine gloves?

I’m astounded to say the least. These regular monster chests have produced better AM than my last 10 titans combined? Thank you very much great and glorious RNGesus who lives in the sky!!!

P.S No living organism was injured in the blood sacrifices

8 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1, I was unsure what to do with it. You are the best, also sorry about the extra work

3 Likes

No worries!

I gave it 10 hours or so freestanding to see what would happen, and set a reminder for myself to come back and move it if it hadn’t gotten any traction. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

20 kinds of thanks

3 Likes
9 Likes

Hard Ursena with slightly less than 3600TP:

5 Likes

As an FTP, with only 3x 5* heroes, I am very happy to reach this position and wanted to share with everyone. Global rank 3, US rank 1. :slight_smile:

18 Likes
3 Likes

Although this isnt as fun as it looks because lemme tell ya I’ll b 74 when they’re all maxed. Oh yeah and 20 4⭐️ heroes. Wilbur might b my fav.

3 Likes

Not much to brag, but my Joon already has it’s special maxed (8/8) while still in 1st tier:

9 Likes

Right on that’s quite an accomplishment. Takes some luck of course to get that high but a lot of skill as well!

1 Like

Commemorating my first legendary challenge event completion 4 months ago:

5 Likes

This literally looks like Grimm and Sonya killed her through telekinesis.

5 Likes

Thank you. And yes it definitely requires some luck to reach there. I had to use 2 raid flasks to do it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing special but after completing the daily monster chest, i was in a hurry to use the silver token before logging off. I accidentally rushed to summons and use my EHT that i was saving for sand empire. Totally didn’t expect this :joy:
Screenshot_2019-06-14-10-55-32

8 Likes

Didn’t you hear about the ability changes in v22?

Cookie Settings