The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Last year May and this year May, I failed to get a single GM in a combined of almost 300x pulls.

Not even sure if this is called bragging but it sure ■■■■■■ me off. :anger:

Our alliance won our 3rd war in a row, first time we’ve won more than two in a row. I suspect we are in for a world of hurting with our next opponent :smirk:

The wars (for us at least) have become much more fun since the matchmaking has improved. Very evenly matched - real nail biter endings. Exciting to play and to watch!

6 Likes

Several months later, I FINALLY got a 4* from TC13:

8 Likes

after a few crap months my 20 pulls this month turned it all around.

6 Likes

Congrats on Renfeld! Too bad you missed Dawa. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

First try at the Dork Lord. All that time thinking about who to take and what items to use. Went down like wet blanket.

3 Likes

Have waited for 4 months for 6th tabard for kage, got it 2 days ago from diamond raid chest and today this from fire chest :joy:

16 Likes

Omg, LUCKY elemental chest drop. Usually when people have a duplicate its double chainmail.

3 Likes

This never ever ever happens for me lol … congratulations and well done. Please go out and buy a lottery ticket lol

2 Likes

Mwahahaha! My Ginger army is now complete! Trained Elena in my TC20 this morning

14 Likes

856k total titan damage on 10* rare
Gonna try to break a million after a while

8 Likes

Crazy damage, I’m impressed. Out of curiosity, how many titan flasks did you need?

1 Like

Thanks had to use 6 flasks + 3 or 4 regular attacks
My damage ranged from 7k to 81k with an average of 40k

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I started on my second account to play this game.
Did a Elemental summon and got a Sartana - 5 . This is at level 7. Did anyone get as lucky as me?

And no matter what I did, I jus couldn’t get a 5
dark hero on my other account at level 27! How can I repeat the magic?

3 Likes

Same, just got a Khagan while going for a hawkmoon with my very first red elemental summon, and got a Dawa with silver token

RNG being random I guess :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Got 3 5* s out of my TC20s last month, including Marjana.
Now I have all vanilla fire heroes and a 5* for each of the talent classes :+1:
Some are stuck at 3/70 though, so I can’t give the emblems to them, but I’m spreading between 4* and 5* anyway

3 Likes

My new Aife avatar.

10 Likes

Hoping him to be a beast now…

4 Likes