The Ridiculous Bragging thread

It’s a good day :smiley:

6 Likes

tem que subir mais po. vem para Taberna dos guerreiros. mais brasileiros kkkkkkkk

sorry, im new here. how do u make a new topic/post. i can’t seem to find a button that lets me do this. anyone? I can reply to threads but i can’t seem to find where i can make my own threads. no button in sight to let me do this.

1 Like

? i dont know how to make a new post :frowning:

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

You have to read and answer first to achieve the ability to start topics. Reason is to prevent the board from heavy spamming.

ah i see. thanks, so u know how long it might be before i can make a topic?

Don’t know exactly, but feel free to ask or answer in matching topics or just talk around a bit. Didn’t take long. I didn’t even notice it, when I started.

bragging here - i can make new posts now :p. thanks for feedback forum. I just needed to interact with forum briefly

4 Likes

And best of all to anyone reading this? We’ve got a slot available if you want to be part of our amazing team of players!

I finished season 2. Can i brag about that in here?

2 Likes

I got Thoth Amun yesterday. Its my 3rd HOTM (Musashi and Athena) from atlantis since i started playing E&P last November 2018.

1 Like

Against my better judgement, threw some gems at Atlantis portal in hopes of getting Ariel or Tarlak. I knew the chances were very low but YOLO!

9 Likes

Finally I can also contribute to this thread…had some kind of a great week!

Finished Springvale, BOOM sixth tonic for Evelyn!

Did 10x Atlantis pull, BOOM Ariel!

Finished Atlantis levels…BOOM Damascus blade for Ariel!

Aaaand although Switzerland does not have too many players, I’m really happy about #7 in the local ranking! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Got into the tournament leaderboard, at least for the moment. :grin:

Screenshot_20190428-000023

Update: Wound up jumping all the way to #42 after defense score kicked in! :tada:

5 Likes

After 17 months I finally got a blue 4* troop just red to go now. (from a token after beating Atlantis).

11 Likes

Mystical Vision gave me this tiny, insignificant thing:

And yet, I almost wanted to put this screenshot on the Complaints topic. Why? Simple: for weeks, I desperately wanted SHIELDS to increase The Hatter’s power. :cry:

8 Likes

Nothing special but finished leveling to max my first 5* today. Gotta say i totally understand now why 4* are recommended to level instead of 5*. The amount of feeders and food needed is ridiculous.

Ill work on leveling all necessary 4* before starting another 5* this time. :joy:

11 Likes

From 4.70 to 4.80 you’ll probably need as many feeders as you need to max a 3*.

3 Likes