The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Unlike the wall and screen :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh, I lost five in a row last night, I was so annoyed. I was a bit giddy this morning, winning 12 in a row for that push. :slight_smile: I’m sure it will be a couple months before I visit the Top 10 again. Heck, I don’t even have a Red 5* yet, and in Yellow, Joon isn’t even 3-70 yet, but he featured in a couple of the wins to get me there. :slight_smile:

It’s a shame that the board have been nerfed so badly in the latest patch though. :wink:

1 Like

Wait, that’s not a huge block of cheese? That was my assumption.

The pic is a lot different now that I know it’s a wall.

This weekend. Hit global #1, reached 3021 trophies and hit a record titan hit of 123k. Not bad for 15 months and F2P (other than that Valentine’s Day offer)

11 Likes

Pretty sure it would have been almost impossible for me to lose this matchup:

I try to remember these days when I feel like RNG hates me :heart_eyes::laughing:

7 Likes

Ohhh i seee
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/is-this-a-reason-to-throw-the-phone-against-the-wall/117442

I wouldn’t call that a wall, it’s more like a card board box. My walls just would get a scratch, if I threw my phone or even a big stone at them.

Neither mine… but i might consider that!

So, today was a great day for, after weeks of drought:

From Raid Chest:

And from Mystic Vision:

10 Likes

Today was two for one at the weapons depot. I’m a sucker sales, so…

10 Likes

Now it is official! Just got Li Xiu from TC20. She was the last regular four star I was missing! Now I own all of them!

YEAH! :metal::metal::metal:

9 Likes

Congrats! I’m still waiting to pull her.

1 Like

funnily enough she was my first 4 star in my second account :rofl::rofl::rofl: pulled her wit the first set of free gems.

2 Likes

Very nice. She is my second favorite vanilla yellow 4* hero, right behind Wu.

1 Like

My last vanilla 4* was Chao. To this day I’ve still yet to pull a second. My last classic 3* was Hawkmoon. Still far away from being able to say I have all the classic legendaries.

1 Like

Today, I beat this team…

…using this team:

HOWEVER, since it took two tries, I think raids might be broken. :wink:

P.S. +10 emblems on a 5* - holy cow! First time I’ve seen that…

3 Likes

Ridiculous last days loot

6 Likes

So I’ve received three mystery tonics within the past few days. The first one from a rare titan (first time one of those actually dropped something for me), second the same evening from an elemental chest, and finally one more this morning from mystery vision.

With Shrikewood coming up, I’ll be back to six after just recently ascending my first green 5*, Yunan. Now I just need a legendary I actually want to spend the mats on. Atomos, Horghall and Margaret aren’t going to cut it. Maybe this is a sign of there being an Alby in my future the next time he’s featured. Kingston would make a nice consolation prize too.

10 Likes

I faced something similar a few weeks back… 10 noded Albi… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

My RIDICULOUS bragging is having a Certificate signed by @discobot quote

:joy:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings