The Ridiculous Bragging thread

I maxed my Athena yesterday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She is my favorite hero and my first 5* and my first maxed 5*. I gave her al my Ranger emblems

5 Likes

4 legendary tokens saved up. Was in one of those “had a second Blantons” kinda moods and didn’t do my normal wait till 10 and go then strategy, but check it out…

Not a bad 3 outta 4! See game developers. I know ur not cheating anyone. It’s just sometimes u get the bear… and sometimes not…

2 Likes

Empires_2019-04-06-14-02-08
My hit record, on a 3* Titan.
It’s also the second of my two hits on this Titan. :partying_face:

3 Likes

And now at the current war, I beat this team:

…with these Heroes:

248 points at once for my team. :partying_face:

We won this war 3081 to 1398, perhaps our biggest victory yet. :tada: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

My first 4000 team! (actually I reached it Saturday, now I’ve already hit 4043).

3 Likes

A mates’ present! Arigato @BobMarius! :heart_eyes:

Finally (FTP)20190409_143135

11 Likes

WOW :no_mouth:, thats really awesome for F2P! How long it take?

oh my gosh! how do you have the will to not spend the first 300 you get? teach me sensei

4 Likes

About a year and four months, probably spent 20 total gem skipping m, also got +5 heros slots (up until they got to150gems)

3 Likes

You want still storage them or make 30x atlantis pull or maybe something else?

Keep on saving them (I have hoarder tendencies at times, lol)

1 Like

My teammate is kinda like you, now he have ~6000 gems. He was storage gems/special money in every game and leave before spend. I’m waiting for 20 000 screenshot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s some amazing restraint from you. And Temperance is one of the Seven virtues (counterparts of the Seven Deadly sins). :wink:

2 Likes

I guess this is okay loot…

10 Likes

Woke up to this bit of good news this morning :smiley:

9 Likes

Just did two single pulls on the guardians portal…jackal and panther!!!

7 Likes

5 Likes

Congrats! :gem::champagne:

2 Likes

I like it! Championship winner! :blush:

P.s. 600 gems and we flask? @zephyr1

4 Likes

Cookie Settings