The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Three in a row is something worth bragging about. We generally win two and then face an opponent where it could go either way, but it’s usually a struggle.

Congratulations!

5 Likes

I just would like to brag that I finished the legendary Wonderland challenge with a score MORE THAN HALF the no. 1 score (zero I believe). That was neat.

4 Likes

Nah. I’m sure it was over 847,000 :rofl:

In all seriousness, congrats! Sounds like you had a very respectable outing on the Legendary quest line.

1 Like

Youre right of course. It would have been easy to get more than half of zero :sunglasses:
For the record i got around 506000. Not too shabby. Next time i plan on getting up to 2/3 the top score. THEN THEY’LL BE SCARED.

1 Like

Thanks Jedon. This one made my day…yay!
Was undecided on a line up of melendor, quintus(dot), kashhrek, boldtusk and kiril until i saw you post.
9 flags wasted in AW was kinda too much…lol.

1 Like

This was not a sad Nature Chest:

Wilbur liked it too.

5 Likes

global

From yesterday and even managed to stay in diamond after logging off. :grinning:

10 Likes

My last elemental chest. Mats have been nice to me lately :slight_smile:

11 Likes

He did show up, just on the wrong team. :joy:

1 Like

I now have TWO fully ascended 5* heroes!
Zim is just now getting into the difficult final levels! I love playing with her! My other cleansers came later for me, it’s awesome to have a FAST one to raid with!
This team consistently is causing me to wake up with MORE trophies than then when i went to bed!

I know most dont raid with their defense team, but many have defense teams in the 3800-4000 range! Not too shabby! Must be pretty frustrating too!

5 Likes

My first Tier XII chest!

11 Likes

I got new badge :grin:

9 Likes

Whoo Hoo! Welcome to the club! We’ll send you cookies and show you the super-secret handshake when so many aren’t watching :laughing:

5 Likes

Ooh boy, the color-stack haters are going to love this post…

In our current war, I decided to take on this team:
(just to be clear, they were all alive at the time, LOL)

My main rainbow team isn’t even close to that, so I figured with my first attack, I’d just throw a bunch of blue at Gravemaker to try to knock him out and make things easier for another alliance member to clean it up.

To my surprise, I knocked out the whole 4057-power team with this team (recreated after the attack for this screenshot, since it was built on-the-fly in the war attack):

By far my farthest reach ever - 4057 team defeated by a 2960 team. :smiley:

13 Likes

This was just from a normal monster chest! Keeps the hope alive to keep grinding. One more scope before I can max Arthur :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The buff combinations of your blue stack combined with Rigard are awesome. Perfectly balanced debuff, def up and down, att up, debuff and cleanse.

A good board and boooooom…

3 Likes

Press your avatar
Then get settings
Then pick this up

Then

Welcome to the club

3 Likes

My ridiculous brag are my awesome alliance servants.
They willingly gave up their life’s to protect me.

11 Likes

Speaking of Alliance Wars!

I did that this morning with a rainbow team that included 3 Trainer Heroes, a Lucius who haven’t ascended yet, and a 1/1 Layla. :joy:

5 Likes

Snagged this little beauty 5 minutes ago from a normal monster chest :grin:

7 Likes

Cookie Settings