The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Actually my def team took me till 2900 cups and then i start raiding and climb to no 1 position

1 Like

Nicely done! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you mate​:innocent::innocent::innocent: but it takes lots of efforts

1 Like

Reached #5 and broke into the 3k trophy zone for the first time! Feeling happy :blush:

(As I’m posting this, I’m probably losing a 1000 trophies and getting kicked to Platinum! :joy:)

10 Likes

The costume comes with the original hero too lol, so you had a copy

1 Like

@poopcorn they didn’t always… there was a time when the costume was pulled without the hero…

see Q7 in this thread

so LOL back at you.

3 Likes

nice @Circe ! that’s a great achievement, well done!

3 Likes

I managed to break 3,000 cups for the first time
Too, and reached top 3!! :grinning:

Next for global dominance :rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

First time to step into the Global Top 10. I had a good run in my raids tonight.

When I wake up in the morning, for sure about a thousand cups would be gone :joy:

9 Likes

So along with this

I also just got one on POV so four trap tools in a day😀

2 Likes

After 3 yrs and 3 mos of playing this game as ftp, I just got my last season 1 legendary.

He’s a little late to the party so probably won’t make it past 3/70. Good luck, all.

11 Likes

Wanted to post this to refer to it later as needed

5 Likes

Today TC20 gifted me Khagan. That means after over 3 years or regular play I finally have a copy of every vanilla 5*. He also has benefit to me I think so he’ll be leveled.

The collector in me is thrilled. The optimist in me is about ready to retire though when thinking of HA’s benefit for the foreseeable future ….

:beers:

10 Likes

Congrats on completing your S1 5* collection, Muchacho! :+1::+1:

Despite months passing (:sweat_smile:), I still have hope that your next Costume Chamber could be a lucky one. HA10 is a weekly chance too. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

I cannot kill my inner optimist. I have no idea how it is still alive. Maybe pulling Heimdall on a single coin pull and a couple such events during my almost 3 years of play?

Prop up your optimist! You have already had some nice results from HA10, right? Something to recall in dire straits…

2 Likes

Actually, I think it’s way better to be a pessimist. If you expect the game to give you nothing but 3* heroes and bad boards, then everything extra becomes a bonus and you won’t ever be disappointed :smiley:

6 Likes

I think so too, hence my attempts to kill it.

But…

In all honesty, I think if we didn’t have a little, low-voice optimistic core in ourselves, we’d stop playing. You need to be able to expect at least something good sometimes, otherwise why to continue? So this little core, just cultivate it. Don’t let it trump your inner pessimist (= your inner realist), but let it live. If it dies, you quit.

1 Like

So I’ve been ranked number 2 before. This is from March of 2019. I look at the defense and I squirm - I don’t remember being at that point. And I must had done something bad as it looks like I’m sporting an “avatar of shame.”

Well, I finally topped it and landed number 1. Yes I raid, but typically only my flags. I have 160+ blue flasks that just sit. So if I ever want to use one, it’s no problem. This night, I started high and was successful on some raids. So I kept going. Had a few losses along the way but came back. And I got this nice image as my reward.

That defense looks a bit better. And I’m sporting my typical jackass avatar. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

13 Likes

I have been playing for a year and nine months, so far. Raising heroes, especially legendary ones, is such a grind to endure in the game.

So, I am really proud that I just finished leveling my 20th 5* hero this week. (I usually do colour-feeding)

Aside from the 20 5* heroes, I also have fully leveled 44 4* heroes and 32 3* heroes. Primary mana troops are also at levels 22-23, except purple mana troop at level 13 so far because I only got it recently, LOL. Good progress, I guess. :laughing:

I am just proud that I have made it this far. Hoping that I would still enjoy the game in the months/years to come, despite it being too fast-paced lately.

7 Likes

CLASSIC pic because dators in it hahah 1pt left that’s crazy.