The Ridiculous Bragging thread

I finally punched my ticket to the 100k club today on an 8* purple titan after 3 years!

Been in the 90k’s SO many times and even within a single tile hit more than once.

:beers:

11 Likes

Oh my minions. Nightmare if Queen goes off first. Great team!

I guess I can brag about having done 1000 TC20 trainings. As far as I’m aware, I’m the first person (or one of the few people) who have reached this “milestone”.

(I have posted my results here, if anyone is interested:
Training Camp lvl 20 - Results - #3904 by D_DI)

5 Likes

Broke my previous record- I was watching tv at the same time and almost missed it before just barely catching a screenshot (yes, it stopped at 26. Wish I got a better screenshot or video… of it…)

7 Likes

2 Likes

I just joined the 100K club on titans! :blush:

3 Likes

Today I joined 150k+ titan hit club

8 Likes

A good morning for my alt. Cape for 3rd on a 4* titan. Darts from Mystic Vision. Tonic from a monster chest.

6 Likes

I think this was my luckiest streak with pulls so far… Tyr, Sartana, Heimdall and finally Almur in 20 pulls. Didn’t even have Sartana, one of the 4 S1 heroes I didnt have yet but wanted to have.

3 Likes

I had coins and tokens for a ten pull at Valhalla but i got talking to a girl and when I logged in Valhalla was over, so no summons. I don’t have to feel sick for another month. Huzzah!! :rofl:

1 Like

2 unemblemed 4* + 2 of the worst HOTM
:arrow_double_down:
No Item on S3:23-3 Hard

If I have Bera, I would have used her instead of Noor.

2 Likes

Looks good @yelnats_24 !!
I have actually been using Noor in provinces 22-23-24 because I lack other red heroes for those levels, and I have seen her to be useful. Thing is as I told you a while ago that fights become SOOOO long, but it is the way I have to not use items in those levels.
I think you may be overlooking the role ariel has in your team though, as I also use her with noor, and she boosting mana is a huge reason why noor can cast a few extra times, making her more useful.
So far I have been going Ariel-Miki-Noor-Vivica-Drake in some teams and having good results. As we have discussed in the past she is certainly bad in most situations (so not versatile, I mean bad with respect to 90% of other 5* heroes) but can have a role in the right team setup or situation (long map battles, team with 3 minion summoners among others)

1 Like

Ariel is my favorite hero :laughing:
And my first 5*… (I have to wait 6 months to get my first 5*…)

1 Like

I also love her!! have her at +18.
I had to wait like 6-7 months too for my first 5* and guess what… it was margaret !!! HAHAHAH lol, my first hotm. I thought she was good when I got her but soon realized I was wrong lol

1 Like

Didn’t know you could get four costume keys at once until this otherwise lackluster war chest this morning.

5 Likes

Once upon a time someone hit a 10*rare titan! 206k total damage. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Joined the 100k titan club today :sunglasses:

Not once but twice :+1::beer::hotdog:

12 Likes

Twenty welcomes 2 the club

2 Likes

Recieved these over the last week:

Didn’t even remember the Sorcerer Emblems 'til I looked. :wink:

1 Like