The Ridiculous Bragging thread

This really helped, I added 10k so far and moved up to2360 just from 9 and 13. Thanks again.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, and great progress!

3 Likes

This is how much RNG loves my first alt:

Screenshot_20200215-085550 10 costume keys from various sources. Wanted chests, MVs, war awards, etc.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20200216_140842

7 Likes

Hey Zeph, I think the biggest question most players have about the events is wondering what stage score they need/most to gain on. Is there any chance that someone knows the ceilings? Or, possibly a screenshot from someone in top 10 finish so we can have a barometer. Probably be a really helfull thread.

I’m not sure how many people in Top 10 would want to post individual Stage scores, at least during events…it would be a big advantage for their competitors.

And the scores from event to event don’t tend to remain the same — each of the 5 Challenge Events has its own scale to some extent, and we’ve seen scores go up over time, as people become more competitive.

But for people aiming for lower tiers than the very top, seeing any scores at all is usually helpful — that’s what I find, anyway.

Some people have been posting them in 👑 [Feb 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results, but not a ton.

1 Like

What is your level?

Last month (Level 57 F2P):

2 Likes

Turned Level 50 during this tournament. Also c2p. Been playing for 13 months.

4 Likes

I bragg my pardon, this will promise me rostagarden…

Screenshot_20200216_120415

7 Likes

You really like Raids lasting a long time, don’t you? :rofl:

4 Likes

Couldn’t help making a clip:

1 Like

This morning I have …

1. Picked up the alliance Titan reward and earned a compass to finally level up my Boril
  2. Used my 2 saved costume keys to draw a new gunner and then LIANNA (who is only my 2nd 5* after Grimble)
  3. Played a couple of raids and ended up at the top of our alliance cup list for the first time
  4. And am currently at the top of my alliances Titan hits the last few times too

(Although, disclaimer … these last two are mostly due to being on these boards and soaking up all the advice I can! :kiss:)

Having a good day so far. Perhaps this streak of good fortune will stretch to my tournament results too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not bad for second place…

Epic titan part and two unfarmable Rare ascension items.

6 Likes

Often better loot if not on top.

3 Likes

Used last event token at end of last Avalon event.

10 Likes

Had a one in a thousand pull in January . . .

14 Likes

. . . and a one in ten thousand pull in February. I had six ten-pulls budgeted for February and this was my fifth one (the first four were uneventful except for 2x Merlin).

9 Likes

Oh no you ate Sabina …

Charming team :smile:

5 Likes

I woke up to this:

5 Likes