The "Recommend A Hero" Game (Silly)

Sir Roostley will help. He’s a kind of bird. He should know what is important.

Spring. One builds bird houses, the other plants his balcony. Who will help me with my little garden?

1 Like

Toxicandra, your flowers will blossom in no time.

I want to go to an electro swing party, who can come and dance with me?

2 Likes

Francine and Frank. Esp. Francine, just watch her do the electric cut…

It’s spring! I’m gonna go watch the cherry blossoms. Who will come with me?

3 Likes

Noor. She loves the beauty of nature.

I need a personal butler to go run errands for me. I had to fire Wu because he was way too unreliable. Any suggestions on a hero that is quick, reliable, and able to follow instructions?

2 Likes

Boldtusk…he just traded in his chef’s uniform for a butler’s uniform. Quite spiffy, I must say. :rofl: He’ll follow instructions to a T; he’s had tons of exp in his capacity as chef.

I’m repairing my bike and I just can’t get this chain on right. Who can help me make the repairs I need?

2 Likes

Mireweave has some experience in the field. Just… make sure you put a guard over the chain, the edges may be sharp.

I’ve now taken my Boldtusk off of chef duty and reassigned him to butler duty. Who would be next best to replace him as a chef?

2 Likes

Elena.

Choppity-chop-chop-chop with those swords of hers, the meat and veggies will be sliced and diced to perfection, allowing for easy cooking and a tasty meal. Either that or she’ll reduce your kitchen worktop to kindling :man_facepalming:

I’m feeling super lazy…who can I rely on to go and get my groceries, without them adding a few things of their own to the list?

2 Likes

My favorite rat specialized in lists that he will surely work through conscientiously.

In lockdown I played too much with my smartphone (only E&P of course :wink:). Now my hands hurt. Who will provide relief?

1 Like

That would be Rafaelle with his ice treatment! he’ll soothe those hands in no time,

Speaking of conscientious, who can help me sort through my recycling and get it out on time?

1 Like

Evelyn who likes everything in its proper place.

I’ve gotten my hair done by Renfeld. It turned out very nice. Now I need a makeover. Haven’t worn makeup in years. Who can reteach me how to apply it?

1 Like

Lianna. Just look at her elegant eyeshadow, that never gets mussed up in battle!

I am having some friends over for a socially-distanced party. Who can help me prepare for the party by decorating things in a socially-distanced way (i.e. placing the chairs far enough apart, ensuring hand sanitizer is strategically placed around the house, etc…)

1 Like

I guess none of our heroes are party planners :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What about costume Skittles? she’s dressed for a party, and she’ll bring cupcakes and candy for everyone! Just don’t invite Carol or you might be a little disappointed with the gifts she brings.

Now that spring is here, who will help me get my yard and garden into shape?

1 Like

Toxicandra (hope I got the name right…I don’t have her). She’s fantastic with all things which have to do with plants.

Who will join me for :pizza: and :taco: . I’m making loads of 'em!

2 Likes

Gormek / he’s always hungry!

My grandma wants to visit, but can’t walk very well. Who will carry grandma around so I can give her a tour of my city?

1 Like

Gentle Richard. He is grandma’s darling, strong and helpful.

I spend less money on E&P. Who will help me invest my immense new wealth well?

2 Likes

Costume Gormek. He has a shiny new abacus and he knows how to use it.

Who plans to con Gormek and steal your money?

1 Like

Lady Locke, she can seduce good ol’ Gormek and gain access to the ledgers. She is a pirate after all.

Who can chase her through the seven seas and get back all the stolen money?

2 Likes

Fenrir will track her, and Margaret will steal the money back!

Who will battle Lady Locke, so Fenrir and Margaret can get away?

2 Likes

Li Xiu.

She’s had that back hand slap ready and waiting to go for four years now. When she unloads that bad boy on the over confident Lady Locke, old bony leg won’t know what day of the week it is, thus allowing Fenrir and Margaret to get away.

Who can help to pacify the over excited Li? She’s throwing backhands around like a mad thing now.

1 Like