The "Recommend A Hero" Game (Silly)

Sartana. She will threaten you until you decide to jump.

I have a pest problem in my apartment (those horrible tropical cockroaches). Can you send a hero to exterminate them?

2 Likes

Azlar will take care of them pesky roaches. Of course he will probably also take care of the apartment. You WERE planning to move soon, right?

Which hero would improve my OTA television reception?

OTA = Over The Air

3 Likes

Who can get teenagers to follow simple instructions?

3 Likes

Merlin, except he has to cast Mindless Attack on them to get them to follow :mage: :man_shrugging:

I want to improve my Dutch, French, Spanish and Chinese. Which hero would make a good language teacher?

1 Like

Domitia. I’ve heard good things about shock therapy for teaching …

Which hero would excel at Storage Wars?

YUP!

1 Like

what’s storage wars?

Here you go @diesdas :slight_smile:

Four professional buyers and their teams as they scour repossessed storage units in search of hidden treasure. these seasoned veterans have found everything from coffins to the world’s most valuable comic book collection, paying as little as ten dollars for items valued in the millions.

written by—estartit

1 Like

Margaret’s a Treasure Hunter, so I vote her!

Which hero pair would totally win the Amazing Race?

Gm and clarissa, they both very fast.

Which hero i can ask to destroy corona virus in the world?

1 Like

That would be Zim. She got it in the zoo, developed the antibody, and is a fast cleanse.

Quick! I need a date to my friend’s wedding. Recommendations?

2 Likes

marjana… good looking but classy. Natalya would be a bit much

Who would be best as a travel companion on a long trip

1 Like

That would be our Mystical Vagabond, Kitchen, the well traveled.

I’m a commercial casting agent and my star just got sick. Recommendations to fill in for the Bud Light “waaaaaaazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!” Commercial?

2 Likes

LOL at Kitchen, I think I’m gonna call him that from now on. Every time I raid against him: Time to clean up the Kitchen!

For beer it’s definitely got to be Kiril! Costumed Kiril, he looks like he would rock that.

Can you recommend a hero to be my personal assistant, organize my appointments, and so on?

1 Like

I’d say Muggy cause he can be many people at one time.

Who could carry me to the top of Mount Everest?

2 Likes

People might think miki, isarnia or alasie can carry u to top of mount everest, my answer is no! None of them. Only malosi can bring you straigth to the top of mount everst. With 1 punch on ur chin, voila u can ascend to the top of everst (or even to heaven) with a blink of eyes.

If 1 single man and 1 single woman ask for a best spouse for them, which hero u recommend as their lifetime partner?

2 Likes

Elena. Strong, brave, fit, responsible. Just don’t ever fight with her, she’s gonna hit you back harder!

and

Leonidas. Strong, brave, wise, buff and royalty. And can take care of himself (self-heal!)

My body hurts. Which hero would give me a good massage?

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a man, Joon. If you’re looking for a woman, Viv.

Help, my friend bailed on me! Recommendation for a hero to help me move??

1 Like

Costumed Richard. Have you seen how ripped he is?

How bout to clean the bathroom toilet?

1 Like

Gobbler! That tongue will have it done in seconds :rofl:

(+ he is now more likely to survive any nasty diseases he might catch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Who would be best to stamp out spam on the forum?

1 Like

Isarnia. She don’t take no guff from anyone.

Oh, pooh, I’ve been drinking, recommendations for an Uber driver?