The "Recommend A Hero" Game (Silly)

(A massage and some dark chocolate would be nice!)

who can help me relieve my burnout by giving me a massage?

4 Likes

Skadi. Sheā€™s got that Swedish Masseuse look about her. I mean, she must have strong hands, right?

My kiddo hates going to sleep and Iā€™m getting a sore throat singing to her every night. Who can step in and help with a quiet lullaby?

4 Likes

Belith, sheā€™s got the ability to sooth woodland creatures. She will sing in her own elven tongue. Her soothing, melodic voice will work like magic.

I am working on getting the clutter out of my home. Who will help me sort the wheat from the chaff?

3 Likes

Dapper Rigard, as a noble he should have a good eye for whatā€™s good and whatā€™s not. Plus, he will boost your strength so you can both carry heavier stuff.

I want to negotiate for a raise and a promotion. Which hero can help me practice, by acting as a sparring / negotiating partner?

4 Likes

Rumplestilskin will keep you guessing and throw every curve ball your way. With his training, youā€™re sure to convince your boss that you deserve that raise.

Friday night is pizza night in our house. Who would pick the best wine to go with our veggie pizza creation?

4 Likes

I was gonna go Kiril, but nahā€¦

Jean-Francois, to play into French stereotypes. Bah, mais oui, I have some Parisian friends, born and raised, who are very very very particular with their wine. Only the best, he will choose it for youā€¦

I think I need to see a dentist, but canā€™t get an appointment with mine. Who do you think would be able to look at my teeth?

3 Likes

Richard. Looks nice and has the right tools. :wink:
Our workplace is moving. Chaos! Who could have organized it better?

3 Likes

Rana. Sheā€™s used to running a sprawling empire, and she does it very well - remember all the hourglasses that were around, reminding people of the time?

The in-laws are coming over tonight. I need to impress them. Who can help me tidy up the house and make dinner and pick an outfitā€¦?

3 Likes

Dapper Rigard of course. He knows how to dress, and heā€™ll style you up good.

But he ainā€™t cleaning or cooking. Whoā€™s doing that then?

2 Likes

Chef Boldy and Mother North will keep things spic and span AND prepare a nice feast!

The in-laws are bringing their elderly dog along. Who will make sure sheā€™s all comfortable and taken care of?

3 Likes

That would be zombie Viking By-Ulf of courseā€¦the doggy can play ā€œcatch the stickā€ with his left arm as he might throw it. He only needs to make sure he smiles all the time not to threaten the doggy.

If there is an emergency who will be the driver to bring the dog to the vet? By-Ulf canā€™t do this with only 1 arm left.

3 Likes

Isarnia.

She can cryo-freeze the mutt to at least make sure itā€™s got a fighting chance of making it. Simply pop into the microwave at the vets, defrost and hey presto!

Who could help with my overgrown garden that needs a lot of tidying up?

Edit. Iā€™m not really in for a scorched earth look, so no Azlars or such other types please :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Horghall, heā€™ll talk to the plants and make them tidy themselves up!

The neighbor keeps flirting with me. Who will scare him away so he stops making nasty, naughty comments towards me?

4 Likes

Anzogh.

Heā€™s got a face that can curdle milk, so him glaring at your nasty neighbour should definitely do the trick!

Which hero could help as a divorce lawyer? Just asking for a friendā€¦

4 Likes

Aeron is a Steadfast Judge, and his nasty smile means he already has a plan in mind to win the case. He could probably get the house, half the money and the petā€¦

My newly-single friend wants to meet an eligible bachelor. Which hero would you recommend?

I ā€¦ I mean he! likes guys reasonably fit, so Iā€¦ I mean he! can make the ex jealousā€¦

3 Likes

Gregorion. Those arms with the bowā€¦ swoon

I need to clean the bathroom in my house. I hate cleaning bathrooms. Who could lend a helping hand to make it go more quickly?

3 Likes

mmm yeah, Greg is nice and lean and toned indeed. swoon

Vela will get it all nice and clean and shiny. Just supply her with some cleaning liquid.

I want to do a Disney sing-a-long for Halloween. Which hero will have a wonderful singing voice?

2 Likes

Itā€™s got to be Alice.

All girl next door Dorothy in Wizard of Oz, so sheā€™s the one.

Telli on the other hand would sound like a fog-horn.

Who would be the hero to decorate for the party?

2 Likes

Guardian Chameleon. heā€™s always changing thingā€™s colors anyway

but a hero is planning to crash the party and make it all Halloween themed. whoā€™s gonna do it?

1 Like

Seshat. Sheā€™s going to get it her way or the highway and her skeleton minions will do her bidding.

Who can play whack a mole and smack down all the replicating minions?

4 Likes