The raid engine is infuriating

Or maybe find an alliance with some experienced players where you can discus these things and learn from eachother.
We are constantly doing this and there are always new things you can learn from talking to others. So an alliance that suits you can be a very good choice as well.

1 Like

Yes Harry,
Good advice. Cheers!

1 Like

Iā€™m deleting my game cause itā€™s ridiculous loosing to a team I have 500 points over it cost me my platinum place itā€™s so frustratingā€¦ and then when you rematch the team only on player in my team beat them all in one :point_up:t5: Go with the special skill for the life of me I canā€™t understand the concept of raidā€¦ Iā€™m just going to delete the app and get it over withā€¦

Okey-Dokey; best of luck with your future games

:wave:

Donā€™t let it get to you. It is just a game, play to have fun. I mean we have a guy in our alliance that would tell you he could consistently beat 4k teams with 2.6k teams. Everything is about boards and strategy (but mostly boards). As you grow, you wonā€™t worry about it as much. Honestly, I used to hate raiding, but now I find it one of the most fun parts of the game for me because it allows me the chance to try different heroes and combinations and actually helps me in wars. Got to remember though This game is a long slow grind. Best suggestion Iā€™ve seen on here currently is to get into an alliance that will help you grow and develop strategy. Find an alliance like mine where you have people who try to be in the top 100 everyday, itā€™ll give you a goal to shot for. Honestly, I like to see my name at the top of the alliance members page, so I constantly raid and am being raided. Hope you reconsider giving up, but if not, best of luck elsewhere.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. But donā€™t quit, Schultz. Itā€™s still a lot of fun. :grin:

ā€œDonā€™t let it get to youā€ā€¦ Gotta tell myself that every day. Iā€™m just too competitive. LoL

Thanks Guvnarā€¦you too!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.