The profoundly uneventful vivica off (long / annoying 1v1s)

so this happened today. oh man, I mean, does it get any more meh for the end of a war raid??

18 Likes

Kunch v Kunch is pretty bad.

Rafael v Rafael can probably only timer out.

5 Likes

I’m gonna assume that timed out, you simply couldn’t hit her with enough tiles I would guess

Healer vs healer is the WORST, especially with field aid - be lucky this wasn’t a field aid war!

3 Likes

I had this last war…

It was impossible with the field aid so I smashed her as much as I could and feld for the few more points. It was heading to time out anyway.

1 Like

I guess the only worse scenario is Mok-Arr vs Mok-Arr where literally the only winner is wasted life …

:beers:

4 Likes

No, mokarr vs mokarr the offenser have the benefit cause offenser can kill defenser mokarr with tiles, unles the offenser bring mono purple (but still possible for offenser to win because mokarr can’t heal himself)

1 Like

Fair, but that almost makes it worse. Technically slash attacks can kill the attacker too.

Part of me would prefer for it to be comically impossible and flee rather than I need to keep trying and suffer through this horribly boring fight because there’s a chance for war points for the alliance. Literally impossible is a better excuse to your alliance than “too boring so I quit” :rofl:

With field aid MoK v MoK is probably impossible. You can’t get enough tiles into before field aid goes off.

Which is exactly the issue I had above…

Now raids with the increased damage build up does become possible but since wars don’t have that you just get a horrible stalemate :joy:

Wouldnt this be solved by giving the win to the player who has the most health when time is out?

But you can’t buy anything for the “win” itself, as you need to clear the table to get the bonus points.
And a clear without a real clear looks wrong in my eyes.

Stalemate means no strawberry ice cream! Ice cream is for winners @Cheds … (ice cream war’s back on! :rofl:)

1 Like

Get some …

1 Like

That wouldn’t work. Players would just stop playing when they’re ahead to let the timer run out. Just give them the win straight up if you go down that path.

1 Like

5 Likes

Thats true… Didnt think that much, im only one month into the game :sweat_smile:

Not as bad, though still notable:

In Beta, I had a Clarissa vs Clarissa and wow, that was long. Since she resists her own best part of her skill, it was quite painful to keep clicking and matching for 10 minutes straight.

1 Like

While we’re playing the E&P equivalent of “Ouch that hurts! Dude, you gotta try this …” given the high HP value and low A value I am pretty sure the only way Kashhrek v Kashhrek ends is timing out in the game and 120 seconds of additional wasted life as you try to process how to really feel about what just happened :no_mouth:

1 Like

Maybe there should just be a stalemate function where the points are split somehow.

Cookie Settings