☠ The Pirate Horde – a rich history, a glorious future. Rum! Join us! Yaarrr!

i am coming in about an hour, will stay for next 2 wars for sure but probably go back when mythic titan is on to support my friends :fox_face: where does that OLD SCHOOL next to my name come from, someone knows me, dog, beer, old school :joy:

4 Likes

Wonderful
20 chars of wonderful

3 Likes

And full again. The one open spot is promised :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

@Jack.O.Kent

@Mad1max9

Ahoy hearties :pirate_flag:

You should visit us sometime :slight_smile:

Scrub the deck and all!!! Great fun

5 Likes

I think that sounds like an excellent idea! We’re two wars away from the chest. How about I see where things stand before that second war? If there is room, we can make concrete plans. :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

Sounds like a great plan

3 Likes

You will be very welcome if we have a space. The current space is promised, but things can change quickly.
Do you have Line app? My Line ID … steve9999ep

3 Likes

Had to… hope you all have a wonderful celebration this week and next weekend for your moms and mums. :beers: :kiss:

7 Likes

Probably going to be one vacancy after the war today.

Anyone interested in a visit for the Mythic Titan?
@jge, @Jack.O.Kent ?

3 Likes

Thanks @Steve9999 I never really bother with the MT, I really appreciate the shout out though.

2 Likes

Thank you … much appreciated…. Just joined my new alliance so it’s early days yet …

If it doesn’t work out I will come visit

Cheers

3 Likes

War is over for the day.
Space for two in The Pirate Horde!

Forum Friends very welcome. Visit or stay, whatever suits you.

Be great to have you before the Mythic Titan

Line steve9999ep :pirate_flag:

Ps … we have Rum. And @Luna :turtle: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Had a great time with you and looking forward to joining that lovely, fun and competive group again in the future. Can only recommend the Pirates but not too much or i might not have a free spot to return :grin: :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Just stopped by for a weekend war and had an amazing time with the Pirates! Strong players, and a fun group to be with. While I had to return to my regular alliance I will definitely be looking forward to visiting them again! 5 Hook Hands, would highly recommend. Thank you for being incredible hosts :pirate_flag:

6 Likes

Had a couple of short stays with them and truly the pirates are an amazing lot. One of the best alliances I’ve ever been a part of. In game and irl they’re there for each other. Continue to be awesome. Cheers mateys!!!

5 Likes

@Mad1max9

@Joesiera

@vanZille

You are all amazing and it’s been an honour playing with you all

Thanks for the visit

Once a pirate etc etc etc

:green_heart::turtle::green_heart::turtle:

6 Likes

This made me laugh my socks off

Thanks for bringing joy to my stressful day :joy:

We have rum and we have Luna

Join us dear forum friends :champagne::tumbler_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::maté:

Rum served on board

With coffee, tea, apple juice , water or even rum with rum :rofl:

All flavours :tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

Awesome! You all have been busy!

4 Likes

Mythic Titan is finished. Pirates finished 427th with 28 of us.

Currently space for three in The Pirate Horde!

Forum Friends very welcome. Visit or stay, whatever suits you. That includes you @L33tVortex12596 and @Scotp

Line steve9999ep :pirate_flag:

Ps … we have Rum.

6 Likes

I will miss you, pirate brethren. It has been an absolute joy and pleasure to be onboard with the Horde.

I look forward to returning when I next see the black flag on the horizon. Y’arrrr.

our-flag-means-death-ofmd

6 Likes