☠ The Pirate Horde – a rich history, a glorious future. Rum! Join us! Yaarrr!

:pirate_flag: :crossed_swords: :skull_and_crossbones: :crossed_swords: :pirate_flag:

Are ye lookin’ fer an active alliance full o’ knowledgeable scallywags that like t’ natter? :crossed_swords:

Are ye lookin’ t’ grow wit’ a new alliance ‘n get loot while havin’ fun?! :skull:

Well look no further than The Pirate Horde.

Currently taking down 8 star titans, and working on 9*.

The only requirements are having fun playing the game, and being a supportive member of the crew.

3500+ team power is recommended but not required.

Join The Pirate Horde now or ye will walk th’ plank arrrr! :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

Reply here to join, we’ll remove an extra alt account for you.

1-2 spots available.

3 Likes

We have a recent opening. If you are an active player looking for a talkative bunch that enjoys the game, and likes to share what we’ve learned let us know and we’ll get you hooked in.

Come for the rum, stay for the conversation (and the booty)

3 Likes

:slight_smile: still 1-2 Spots available :sunny:. Come and join the Pirate Horde !

2 Likes

Yarr!!!

We’ve still got a spot available. :skull_and_crossbones:

Search The Pirate Horde, and join!

2 Likes

Come to the pirateside
We have rum!

4 Likes

We’ve got 1 spot available!

Plundering 8* titans regularly, and killed ourselves our first 9* yesterday. YARR! :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Come and join us !! The Pirate Horde! We still have 1 spot left for YOU :wink: !

1 Like

We’re currently full, but if you’re interested in joining our crew, leave a message in a bottle here and we’ll get back to you. :newspaper_roll::pirate_flag:

1 Like

We’ve got 2 spots available, come join our crew!

We just killed our first Rare 9* Titan and first 10* titan, YAARRRRR!! :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Hi, 2 people looking for a new alliance, tp 3660 and 3525, flowing between 2k and 2k3. Are the spots still open?

2 Likes

@Jishkared Yep, we’ve still got 2 spots, and you’d be a perfect fit! Come on over. :skull_and_crossbones:

Search The Pirate Horde and join in the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We take our titan in 37 mins and leave!

2 Likes

Perfect, see you shortly!

1 Like

Hi zephyr1. Do you still have a spot open, i’ll leave a picture of my stats. If I make the move it would only be my second alliance as I like to stay loyal :flushed: I believe my team defense that is set up is about 3800 or so and I have 6-7 war teams of at least 3000. I always use all war flags as it is one of my favorite parts of the game.Sounds like teamwork exist and ego’s don’t in your alliance. This is appealing to me. I have been playing about 300 days. And I am 62 ,retired ,I am currently living in Wisconsin :cold_face: you are somewhat familiar with me through this forum and if there’s a spot open and you think I would be a good fit let me know. Not sure that it’s important but I will say I am not spending a lot of money anymore but will get a special here and there. Just wanted to be upfront about this :grinning:

1 Like

@AncientPirate1 We’d love to have you, but we just filled up again for the moment, unfortunately.

I think we’d be a great fit for each other, though. We have a wide age range, and are definitely teamwork oriented, low ego, and loyal. Most of us have been together for 6-8 months now.

I’m not sure how urgently you’re looking to move, but if you’d like, we can keep in touch so you can join whenever we next have a spot.

Do you have a LINE ID so I can message you and add you to our alliance chat?

1 Like

My line ID is anc1ent1 and I am not in a rush as I would like to say goodbye to the alliance I have been a part of. That actually will be hard for me because that’s the way I am. I just feel that personally I have been stagnant and although there are no problems worth mentioning in my alliance I sense there would be growth with yours. Sometimes I need to be reminded that we are playing for fun otherwise it really doesn’t make sense. Family atmosphere is very important to me within the alliance so if you still think I would be welcomed and fit in I will stay in a holding pattern :sunglasses: let me know if you have a problem finding me on line.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find you, actually. That may be your username, not your ID.

If you go to Settings > Profile > LINE ID, it may be set to something else, or might just be blank. If you set that then I’ll be able to search for you. :slight_smile:

I’ll go back there now and see what’s up :grinning: did you use ones instead of i’s i’m assuming you did

1 Like

I did use 1s, no luck. :confused:

I just set it it was blank. anc1ent1 was available and that is my ID

1 Like