The PERIOD in REVIEW: E&P Hero Use & Positioning

Big shake-up in the meta going on right now. We shall see how it all plays out in the upcoming months. I didn’t land Telluria but I did grab me a Malosi (and if I can get him then ANYONE can :rofl:) so once he’s up and running I’ll see how much I improve against her (kinda pathetic at the moment). He will certainly be a big help to my massively S1 team. As long as I get the gems of course …

3 Likes

As always your hard work is received with much thanks - my alliance thanks you tons too. :smile:

4 Likes

LOL - perfect ha ha ha…

1 Like

Trust me you will improve, I use him vs. Telluria in raids @nevarmaor! Ohhhh! And hey what about JOON! Hope you have one or two!

3 Likes

Three actually, only one maxed but one patiently waiting at 3-70 (and now waiting a bit longer with Malosi on the scene :rofl:).

I would definitely look at a Malosi-Joon combo. I also have Ariel for cleanse.

3 Likes

3! Excellent! Yeah for sure with Ariel that is a great start for sure… hope it comes sooner than later Neva. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

TC20 has been good to me even if summons portals generally suck. I also have 3 Lianna.

2 Likes

Youre in good shape than my friend! Trifecta x 2! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greatly appreciated, @Razor!

These are crazy times indeed.

2 Likes

Jonah - ran across an individual that has Norns HIGH CLASSED on D - just a FYI…

1 Like

RaZoRs-Period-In-Review_04-23_to_05-14_2020_EnP

@PooFlingerJr @JonahTheBard @nevarmaor @IvyTheTerrible @Darth_Vitiate @Stargasm @Sarah2
@Kikyo @Guvnor @Tetsaiga

9 Likes

Thank you as always.
Surprise, surprise… Telly, Vela & GM - 1, 2 & 3.

2 Likes

Agwe? (good for you little water ferret)

Lol! :rofl:

5 Likes

The Period in Review has been published for 05/15 to 06/30 2020

Data reported does NOT include data collected prior to the official balancing release announcement Issued: May 19, 2020 @4am.

@JonahTheBard @nevarmaor @IvyTheTerrible @Darth_Vitiate @Stargasm @Sarah2
@Kikyo @Guvnor @Tetsaiga

8 Likes

Thanks Bat Daddy.

I’m currently visiting Ravens of Valhalla…good to see the mighty @kerrang hit #5 on your top player list :star_struck:

And while I’d like you and I to stay amicable, there’s an errant apostrophe in Top Player’s that’s threatening our budding friendship.

3 Likes

Is it driving you batty?

3 Likes

I love a little hubris :laughing:

3 Likes

LMAO! I couldn’t figure out WHERE it was! Just did. Thanks. Now we can continue to grow up together @JonahTheBard

3 Likes

Top Player’s Where is that one? LOL

Under the top 5 alliances on the period in review.

2 Likes