The Paradox Shop ..Crazy, Classy & Sassy on an Island of mysteries

The Paradox Shop is open 24/7! Come check us out!

Gonna lose that skunky hourglass figure u keep going at the chocolate like that… Js

nope…high metabolism… I lose lbs while sleeping lol… although not as fast as I used to…
one of the draw backs having having a kid

Come forth and get your spot to worship the delusional STAR and her tons of personalities… if your not delusional now …you will be and enjoy it

Hey you yeah you stop lurking and come join skunky and the Funky Bunch here in the Paradox shop

we currently have 1 spot open… word got out there was a delusional STAR to worship…get it now before its gone… bring chocolate or bacon to appease the STAR

Chocolate martini would also work. Star isn’t too picky as long as u worship her :laughing:

Had to drop by for a family bump and drop off a box of chocolate for Star. Never swing by Paradox empty handed. Bump!

LMAO…very true…all food is accepted…except liver🤢…all drinks are accepted as well…allows me to let my freak go…or hide…I forget which it is
.currently have 3 spots available …it seems some couldn’t handle the licorice whip🙃

Isn’t it a Shop rule to let that freak flag fly? Asking for a friend. Bump.

freakier the better I say…open your mind and the the freak take over

If there’s a slot open, i may consider joining

@Photon Oh yeah we have Spots open… just bring me a chocolate bar or a Klondike bar…me love the chocolate…lol

Spots are filling up fast… Get yours now and meet the one the only​:star2: She is Delusional… She is Strange… She loves :chocolate_bar:… She also loves :bacon:…150+ Personalities… And she makes Sammiches :sandwich:

I’m not sure how many of your personalities I’ve met yet. Do you, like number them? Is one of them a rich philanthropist looking for a pet devil cat?

Endorsement: Tis’ fun, stringing 11*, organized war, smells like bacon and booze with a hint of skunk. Pretty lighthearted, come for a visit. Great personalities, and they ladies don’t bite…all the time.

I’m sure one or two need a pet…yes the personalities are given numbers instead of names and even then I get them confused…lol

The ladies only bite hard when it comes to food otherwise its soft nibbles…mostly on the ears…yea ears…let’s go with that…lol

Came by for an evening bump before bedtime, gotta keep these things too posted.