The Paradox Shop ..Crazy & Sarcastic and a wee bit Delusional Star

We have chocolate…okay I have chocolate and any chocolate you may or may not have will be confiscated and locked in the climate controlled safe, protected by armed guards and high tech security system with 24/7 surveillance and has 7 backup generators and is unhackable. I do have some fuzzy covered lifesaver candies that I found in the coach as a trade off…at least I think they are lifesaver candies :thinking:

Ffs i need a rolaids and a Tylenol after listening to u. :pill:

1 Like

:laughing::rofl::joy::joy_cat::laughing:…I aim to please…I’m a special STAR

Still full…but doesn’t mean you can’t get on the waiting list or join another great Shop

SHOP AFTER DARK…has 2 spots
YE OLDE CURIOSITIES SHOP…has 5 spots…

1 Like

Somebody ate all the crayons again and wheres the glue???

:+1:

I think this is a fun and unique recruitment poster. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

We have a spot available…how long it will last…nobody knows except the fairy that lives under a rock and she’s not talking regardless how I try and try to bribe her

Just a spoon full of chocolate keeps the crazy star away… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just a spoon…better be the size of Texas…lolololololol :yum::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::grinning::grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smirk::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Star has scared off 3 more due to her high demand of quality chocolate. She is not a bargain basement chocolate kind of girl. If ya got the good stuff and got a desire for abuse come join the shops.

1 Like

Still got some spots… Don’t be afraid, we only bite on holidays…

1 Like

The star is moody and needs fresh blood :laughing: room for 2 …

1 Like

Cookie Settings